Reviews for Graduation
Mastering My Life chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
ha very good ending. love the Lilly in slitherin angle, well done.
MissingMommy chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Lily Luna is one of my favorite next gen. And I really like her characterization here. I just have always seen Lily as a Slytherin.

The thought of Lily wanting to see the world is beautiful. And something I can related to. I want to see the world, for a different reason than Lily, mind you. So, I really like that Harry is going to let her.

Uh oh, I don't think Harry's going to like the idea of her travelling with her boyfriend.

Overall, I really liked this.
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Nice timing Lily;D Keep writing
Fire The Canon chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Gah! As I was trying to read this, two people started texting me at once... no one ever texts me!

Anyway, this was sweet. I love father/daughter fics. They're so sweet. Hehe, I loved the ending. I also liked how you had Harry not wanting her to go, but also understanding that was what she had to do. That sounds like Harry; the understanding one.

No spelling or grammatical errors that I saw. Well done.
ladyoftheknightley chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Aww, this was really sweet! I loved the father/daughter connection between Lily and Harry, and I really liked how Lily admitted to being too young to really know what she wanted to do with her life - I can definitely sympathise with this and I thought you wrote it really well. Spag: "They sat down on one of the tables and not soon after" should be "not LONG after" or just "and soon, the food arrived", but this was only a little thing and didn't take away from my enjoyment of the story! Lovely piece overall :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
You get a bronze star.

hope to see more one day.

The Crimson Mage.
xThe Painted Lady chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Aw, that was sweet, I liked it. I've always found it rather hard to picture the graduation of a student from Hogwarts (not sure why...) but I liked what you did with this. It all seems realistic so good job that. I really loved the fact that you put Lily in Slytherin, it's a nice touch and I love snake!Lily. ;) The personality you gave her was nice, too. The way you handled her seemed believable and the overall idea of this I thought worked out pretty well. In some parts, I thought the breakline was unnecessary. Sure, you need it in places but it just made things look a little choppy... But other than that, this was lovely. :)
Pink Mockingjay in Hufflepuff chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
It's not even close to my headcannon of Lily, but then again, most people don't write her like I do.

I still love it though!

Thanks! :)

(and it is still September 3rd, 9:36 to he exact)
AnMXD chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
i really like this! just thought id say the detail about leaving the way they came is so clever and thoughtful! awesome! the last part was funny :)