Reviews for In Your Dreams, Garfield
Lilybud chapter 6 . 7/14/2015
This was very nice to read! Again, great observations, this time of Raven and Terra! I guess my advice about omitting "said"s and whatnot was unnecessary, as the beginning of the chapter proves. Your story started out insightful and creative, and it's gotten only better, especially since the writing has become smoother, too! It's impressive to see such improvement so quickly! :D
Lilybud chapter 5 . 7/14/2015
Well, didn't see that ending coming. I liked your observations, the compare/contrast between Beast Boy and Raven. You bring a lot of their relationship into light, as well as the turmoil. The whole nightmare bit was just...creepy. I'd hate to have a dream like that!
Lilybud chapter 4 . 7/14/2015
Great peek into Robin's psyche! Definitely dark, but the end made it all worth it!
Lilybud chapter 2 . 7/14/2015
When Cyborg dreams he sure dreams big. I think this is everything I could've pictured he would want (except maybe Sarahism-hope I spelled ner name right-joining the cheerleaders.) My only advice would be omitting some of the "said"s and "replied"s, as the reader can usually guess whose speaking so you can just jump into the action and avoid a mess of words. This was a fun, witty chapter! "Oh, Vicky..." Heh, how dignified...
Lilybud chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
Okay, I'm falling head over heels for this already! The writing is smooth, the diction apt, and the sentences well constructed. The idea itself is unique and believable, and Raven's emotions-from pride in her hair and conflict in seeing her Dream Boy-feel so palpable!
LightingWinter2 chapter 7 . 6/14/2014
it was amazing. Robin's dream was so touching. I just had to cry. I couldn't stop sequeling on Beast Boy's dream and the last chapter.
reader22681 chapter 4 . 11/30/2013
Um, it's either Alfered, or more likely Commissioner Gordon. And the other one is Barbra Gordan aka Batgirl. I love your story!
BartWLewis chapter 7 . 8/19/2013
Great story the plot with the dreams was awesome.
DG and Reed chapter 4 . 6/23/2013
I really like this story. I mainly loved BB's and Rob's dreams. I like how you had Batman say that to Robin to where Robin was finally at ease and happy. It was adorable in BB's dream how Mento walked Raven down the aisle, and the wedding. I would've thought Raven or Beat Boy would reject because that would be one of his insecurities or bad parts of his dream. Anyway, great story. Love it!
RoseQuartz1 chapter 7 . 3/30/2013
RoseQuartz1 chapter 6 . 3/30/2013
I think it would be fine if you wrote either story. :)
sunshineg9 chapter 7 . 3/23/2013
I really luv the ending!
JediMindaugas chapter 5 . 2/27/2013
I'd say it is a great plot idea going into the dream world. Congrats.
However, upon seeing where the Beast Boy's dream was going, I would have imagined him being rejecting at the last moment. Not because Raven in particular would not love him, but because of BB's insecurity - that he is a beast nobody could ever love.
Terra did not work so strong with me, but I can't deny that it is a possible outcome as well.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/8/2013
This was so awesome there are no words to discribe it! You are a really great writer and I loved this Fan-Fic. D
mercury chapter 7 . 12/29/2012
This was incredibly creative and intensely romantic. Thank you so much for taking the time and energy to write it.