Reviews for Easier for you to see
AW! The Boss has a heart! Lol Please update soon!
Update soon please! I'm loving this story!
Missbexiee chapter 4 . 11/30/2014
Just saying... I love this story. It's uber cute and just what I've been looking for! :)
I-am-the-Peel chapter 9 . 10/8/2014
Ooh now things are getting interesting, is Calder actually going insane, or is Killbane enacting a cunning plan to finally ruin him? It's good to see as well that the Boss is still human in being frightened inside of stepping up to Killbane, but he takes it on the chin and goes ahead anyway; you really nailed his character.

I like as well you're focusing on the Saints in this and not any OCs, most of the stories on here focus too much on OCs and not on the SR Universe characters we know and love. Looking forward to chapter 10 ;)

Also if you're ever looking for more reviews for this story, over in the Third Street Authors forum we've got a Review Cafe where if you ask for another author to review your story, you can review theirs in return, helping to get to know one another and helping each other out. If you ever want more reviews, there's a whole community of fellow SR authors willing to help out pal.
SaintsRow4Ever chapter 3 . 10/7/2014
Woah, the start was pretty gripping. That was stunning writing, Calder is a truely good character. I'm just skimming over all the chapters to re-job my memory, damn, this story is reeeeally good!
SaintsRow4Ever chapter 2 . 10/7/2014
Great chapter!

I love how there short and sweet, sand certainly not so chord to read. You're writing was fantastic and I love the way you portray Matt! The entire plot with Calder being blind is pure genius, keep it up!
SaintsRow4Ever chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
I read this ages ago, never reviewed. Now that I see it's back you've reminded me his much I LOVED this! It's written amazingly, and I surprisingly love the pairing. You've made me love a pairing I usually hate, you should be proud!
PhineasFlynns chapter 8 . 5/18/2014
Oh. My god. Update this.

PLEASE. PLEASE UPDATE.
Kiwi-ya chapter 8 . 4/24/2014
Please update! It's been so loonng T-T
Great story, very addicting, want more please! *makes grabby hand motions*
Guest chapter 8 . 11/26/2013
Please continue this story! I love it so much! It's cute and suspenseful!
Kyruzo chapter 8 . 10/3/2013
Please keep this story going. It's one of the few Male Boss/Matt fics that I've found and it's pretty good. You've captured Matt perfectly and your Boss is very convincing. I look forward to the next chapter!
AngstMuffin chapter 8 . 9/30/2013
Ahhh, what I would do for a lemon X3 but then you'd have to change the rating lol
Though, I'm glad you didn't give up on this story! I remember reading it a long time ago, and I just saw you updated :3
More please!
Guest chapter 8 . 9/19/2013
write more D:
Pandadora chapter 8 . 9/15/2013
This.. Is great. Amazing. Fabulous. All that good stuff. The relationship between Matt and the boss is adorable. It makes me jealous. Wish I was in Calder's place right now. Update soon :)
JoannaKuwabara chapter 8 . 8/28/2013
Soooo I've been playing/watching the newest SR games (watching my boyfriend haha) and there was a scene (not gonna spoil it so no worriers) and it made me think of Matt and the boss (male obviously) and so I looked for a fan fiction. I love yours soo very much _ Very interesting, tho a bit weird to the boss look; so use to seeing a different boss haha. Anyway, awesome job, keep up the awesomeness and can't wait to read another chapter _.