Reviews for Big Tsuna and Giotto
Hime chapter 13 . 2/20
Hieeees! I hope i'll not have nightmares after this !
kurumi chapter 7 . 2/20
Facepalmed ( i have no idea what is a facepalm but we use it in this situation right ?) The title is right " very wrong jokes" since it's not funny at all and it doesn't make any sesnse but i praise you for trying!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
Ok the joke were just a little too dar
Omgitsnothing chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Did you know that because of you, I now have my first Yaoi ship?
Neko Satashi chapter 8 . 1/20/2014
I am loving this
Guest chapter 17 . 12/13/2013
You should make more
AKBCardfightFan998 chapter 17 . 8/30/2013
I was reading this chapter with a music, then I read,"Ano…I w-will bite you t-to d-death?" Hibari said, poking his index fingers together shyly.
"What?" Almost everyone said that didn't know about the side effects.
Nezu-sensei scratched his head in curiosity as he looked to see the faces of his students. What he saw:
Giotto hugging Tsuna.
Enma making out with Tsuna.
Yamamoto eating a lollipop.
Asari with a blank stare.
G crying.
Cozart looking at Tsuna with jealous eyes. But was hugging onto Giotto.
Daemon in a neko maid girl costume.
Lampo jumping up and down, looking like he had to use the bathroom.
Gokudera looking out the windows to search for children.
Everyone else? They were either dead from loss of blood from nosebleeds or taking pictures of Hibari with a shocked look on there faces.
And that's when Chrome comes in, wall exploding making a grand entrance with the tied up Mukuro behind her. Did I mention that Mukuro was in a Hatsune Miku cosplay? Well he is.
Chrome glared at everyone with her purple eye. Next thing everyone knew was Mukuro crashing through the window from Chrome's throw."
I was like, WHAT THE... Bwahahahaha! The song that I was listening to doesn't fit either, but it was the funniest chapter I've ever read!
guest-chan chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
NO NO NO!111
this is family fluff
NO G27!
Guest chapter 17 . 6/26/2013
I WANT MORE! .
Risa Kuronikko chapter 17 . 6/14/2013
That was really funny! I was laughing so hard. But could you please uh cut off on the hugging stuff? I felt weird reading that. I do like Tsuna-kun.
zhizn214 chapter 14 . 5/27/2013
DAMNIT! ITS SCARING THE SHIT OUT OF ME! I'M IN MY DARK ROOM! ToT
Sparkily chapter 3 . 4/1/2013
thankyou so much for making a sequel
BlackTearAngel chapter 11 . 3/29/2013
My wish is for Giotto to get horny at random times 0/0
Guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
You Need to make more it is amamzing!
mangalover123blue chapter 17 . 1/25/2013