Reviews for One Tin Soldier
Ayslin chapter 1 . 12/2/2003
*sniff, sniff*...what a beautiful story! I really love the song too! My goodness! Bravo! _
God bless you too! He love you!
Ayslin
Yami Sakura Laurel Wolf chapter 1 . 7/17/2003
WSJ, that's one of the saddest and sweetest things that you have ever written. In a few ways, it beats your Unseeing Hearts trilogy. It's beautiful.
sparks the insomniac werewolf chapter 1 . 7/3/2003
great story i've the song before and always wondered about it too. you are a great author
Millennium Slinky chapter 1 . 6/14/2003
Why must I always force myself to read angst?

*crying is heard*
Weird-Little-Gnome chapter 1 . 2/23/2003
This is one of the stories that inspired me to start 's extremely heartfelt,and the song fits it perfectly.I salute you.
Yume Tenshi2 chapter 1 . 1/4/2003
wow. Just wow. That was so sad. I liked it a lot.

-Yume-
Dragonfire4 chapter 1 . 11/22/2002
::sob:: I've got to stop reading these, but they're so good that they're addicting. Now I have the urge to write some angst... unfortunately, I'm supposed to be finishing Mission to Russia... ::sniffle:: ::runs off to find a tissue::
Gundamwinggirl chapter 1 . 10/19/2002
Het I LIKED IOT VERY MUCH I THINK YOU SHOULD MAKE ANOTHER ONE WITH THE PILOTS WATCHING WHAT QUATRE DID THAT DAY IT WOULD BE NICE MAYBE WITH THE SONG HOW YOU REMIND ME BY NICKELBACK.

LATER,

GWG
Seraphstar chapter 1 . 9/18/2002
that was really nice...i cried. *sniff* but it was really good.
lady oasislady darknessand lady psycho chapter 1 . 7/26/2002
*sob*

it was beautiful

*more sobs*

we thought so too

i really loved it
Destiny Star chapter 1 . 7/21/2002
::sniff sniff:: that is so sad...
Sailor Aurora Helios chapter 1 . 7/15/2002
*sniffles* That... was sweet, the ending... oh lord... *more tears cascade down her cheeks* It's like really hard to type... everything is blurred... *is sniffleing and crying IRL* That... was so sad... *struggles holding back sobs* Beautiful... That's the only way to describe it...

Beautiful.