Reviews for Pokemon Rescue Team Gryffindor
kage kitsune 14 chapter 3 . 2/24/2013
Update soon.
ultima-owner chapter 3 . 9/8/2012
This might be the break he needs
hajeboro chapter 3 . 9/8/2012
Great story!
Flying Dragonite chapter 2 . 9/7/2012
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEASE DO NOT ABANDON THIS IT IS SOOOOOOOO AWESOME!
Alex T. Wallman chapter 3 . 9/7/2012
Oh my, it seems that Harry is charging up his angst beam. Or, that's what it seems to be considering the fact that the lad is a mudkip.

Alas, poor Harry, I knew him well.

*Snrk* Not. The boy seems to be adjusting about as well as any one person could to suddenly being a pokemon and he is dealing with a manic charmander for a partner. Although Ann seems to be more agreeable then Ron would with his jealousy and inadequacy issues. Also, I think I understand why you put Feraligator in the notes above the chapter but, I shall not speculate here, nay I shall keep these thoughts to my self.

And really, 'My Little Pony' references?
Guest chapter 2 . 9/7/2012
will harry and ann evolve or stay the same
Anon chapter 3 . 9/7/2012
Hey, great chapter. However, Mudkip evolves into Marshtomp and then into a Swampert. Totodile evolves into Croconaw and then into Feraligatr. Please update soon.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/7/2012
o.o A Mudkip evolves to a Marshtomp to a Swampert. While a Totodile evolves to a Croconaw to a Feraligatr. I'm pretty sure there is no way a Mudkip can evolve to a Feraligatr.
kingofdarkdragons chapter 2 . 9/6/2012
Couldn you write another chapter please? also will ann (sorry if wrong name) be romanticly involved with Harry?
Kingdark chapter 2 . 9/4/2012
I've never played pokémon rescue before. So surprise me :p
Olaf74 chapter 2 . 9/4/2012
Fantastic!
ozymandias123 chapter 2 . 9/3/2012
cool story. My only request is that they are able to evolve before the end. keep up the great writing.
Alex T. Wallman chapter 2 . 9/3/2012
I think that I'm definitely going to keep an eye on this, because, although this isn't the first of this sort of crossover with mystery dungeon, it feels… fresh for some reason. I can definitely understand the reason why you had Ann stick around, because it is just ridiculous that someone would just give up their house.

As for Harry being a mudkip, I can see it but I always saw him as something more volatile given his temper.

I'm looking forward to seeing how you continue this and eventually finish.

Good luck and keep it up,

Alex T Wallman.