Reviews for Darker Than Black: Reacquaint
SomebodyLost chapter 25 . 6/22/2014
You're missing a lot of line breaks.

I have to ask, why didn't just January kill some people when he stopped and rewound time? To decrease the opposition's numbers?

And I didn't really understand... Why did March went nuts?

Lol, it's so unclear! But thanks for writing!
Thorn D. Cinni chapter 10 . 6/12/2014
So... she still cares about her family? Like a normal contractor doesn't?
Thorn D. Cinni chapter 5 . 6/11/2014
The prologue is the 5th chapter... genius!
Thorn D. Cinni chapter 3 . 6/11/2014
But, wasn't Suou on the other Earth?
Thorn D. Cinni chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Wow, aren't you breaking the fourth wall often? Actually, that's quite entertaining when you do it right... :)
of fan and fic chapter 24 . 5/7/2014
I'm gonna have to do some recap, again. Before the next chapter or before read it. I like how you write giving a little of Everyone's pov like their observation, psych decision etc. That's what I love about third person.
SomebodyLost chapter 24 . 1/30/2014
Very very interesting and surprising.

At the first chapters I was all "Meh" as things seem to happen too quickly and with no preamble whatsoever. Later though, when they all converged into the circus thingy, I was struck how awesome the Master Manipulator Happy Ending was.

The fact that you added a conflict and not made him almighty was more awesome. AND the fact that you added the Regressor and Revenue tidbits is MOST AWESOME. Seriously, I love that you added more depth into the contractor powers, and in a logical way, too.

Your OCs are cool too, and I didn't anticipate growing fond of the Parker and Baxter (why did they start using different last names?) and to see Havoc's role as a Regressor.

Though I'm crossing fingers that May will be a sentient doll in the future. In the end, no one is truly the villain, yes? All of the pieces are working towards something, believing that they are right, and I'm quite excited on what will happen.

I have to ask though, were Saito and Kuno aware of Li being BK-201? They didn't seem surprised when Orielle mentioned that Li Shengshun was the Reaper's old alias. I'm not sure Misaki would tell anyone, though...

Speaking of Misaki, she's not showing much appearance, despite being one of the main characters. Perhaps, all in due time.

I have to ask though, why use Irene? I actually forgot about her (been years that I watched DTB!) until you mentioned her again. Was December looking for her specifically or did she just pop out along the possibilities and decided to use her?

Also, to get it out of the way, because shipping is Serious Business, are there gonna be pairings? Just to prepare me, hehe.

Anyhoo, my complaints are just simple misspellings, grammars, word usages, and spacings, but the intriguing plot and intricacy just reeled me in. I hope you can improve it though, as some parts are too lacking while others are too longwinded.

And oh! At the first few chapters, I was raising my brows at the Leaning on the Fourth Wall moments, but by the 14th, I was grinning silly by how amusing and impressive how you pulled things together. And the fact that the difficulty has now risen, well things are now more awesome.

Lemme say it again:

AWESOME.

This made my day. Seriously.

Thanks for writing!
of fan and fic chapter 23 . 10/4/2013
Dun dun dun! Amber that was my second guess. I see.. (smirks) With December, Yin Izanami and Amber the odds are some what even. Hurry up!
of fan and fic chapter 22 . 9/20/2013
I just love the physiological and thought of the characters set up in this story. It helps keep me on edge and suspense high.
of fan and fic chapter 21 . 8/23/2013
With December's powers, I see whats happening here. I love how you made Irene' s character into your own and change Oreille's through the story. Not so Miss know it all now workout your doll twins, Ay Mademe? She best watch out.( Laughs eviliy) Great to have you back again. Hurry up and update This is going to be... EPIC! XD :33
Silent Hero 13 chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
This Story is definitely captivating, interested to see where this goes. Good chapter.
Casprom chapter 20 . 6/19/2013
Damn good plot! Great writting! Wonderful adventure. Keep it up please! x3

If it won't botther I would like to share with you the Darker Than Black Season 3
on petitions/darker-than-bl
Read, Sign and Spread our Fellowship please. You'll understand everything after you read this.
Then you may want to join our group on Fanfiction:
forum/Darker-Than-Black- Season-3/135796/
Dear4Life chapter 20 . 6/17/2013
I liked Harvey and August's fight (the end with the gun).
of fan and fic chapter 20 . 6/9/2013
Hope Amara and Harvey won't have hard feelings for His' s involvement with Havoc. Than again, they shouldn't. So August' s the one in it for the fun. Ya what I thought about December's power later on? It sounded like a power a character from Code Heads would have. NEW TARGET NEW TARGET WHOO! It gonna January. tender... great job ; )
Dear4Life chapter 19 . 5/4/2013
Very good chapter.
I really like the doll power you came up with.