Reviews for If I Die Young
The Imprisoned of Hell chapter 39 . 4/13
A simply beautiful story. :)
Salridd chapter 3 . 12/26/2014
Petunia knew what the school was called. Long ago she owned Dumbledore begging him to let her attend, he denied. Fail.
Crack-jouchan chapter 39 . 12/16/2014
YAYYY HAPPY END I LUB YOU. I like stories that end on a happy note. Stories that end tragically just drag me into depression.

I give you credit for not only writing this awesome story, but also having the will to do so. The front and back of it is just painful. I wouldn't be able to write something like Harry's cruel abuse, regardless of how true it can be. It's just too painful to visualise, or even write out.
Crack-jouchan chapter 26 . 12/16/2014
Oh kamikiithe ending is sooo funny. I can just imagine all of em turned into animals. Dumbledore is the best - A GOAT. And he chewed on the tablecloth xD ahahahaha! Luna as a hummingbird must be so cuuuute those little things are just adorable.
Crack-jouchan chapter 23 . 12/16/2014
Whoops! Forgot that Luna was staying at the school, not attending it. By the way, what was that part about Umbridge? She doesn't show up til Year Five or so. And ouch...godfather meets godson, except he's dead.
Crack-jouchan chapter 15 . 12/16/2014
Pretty good so far! I'll take Luna being in Hermione's year as an AU... :P Harry's perspective is pretty well written. It perfectly portrays a boy who died young, lingering on earth. Harry's affection for Luna is pretty normal for how a ghost is portrayed. Due to dying, they tend to get possessive and protective. I like it, I think it fits really well.
Crack-jouchan chapter 10 . 12/16/2014
Damn, brutal. But sadly, true in some parts of the world. I like the premise of the story. The presentation is nice too. Each chapter might
be short, but they touch on important points and are quite complete on their own.
lilyluna43 chapter 13 . 11/10/2014
LOL !
lilyluna43 chapter 6 . 11/10/2014
The last sentence is funny ;-)
Claire 3 chapter 3 . 9/26/2014
Brava!
Claire 3 chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
Beautiful!
PS- .Sam.
sam chapter 2 . 6/23/2014
What kinda weirdo neighborhood would believe a 6 year old was a criminal anyway, (unless they thought dudley was the criminal they were talking about.)
Kurama's Foxy Rose chapter 30 . 5/2/2014
I'm glad your friends are okay.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 39 . 1/26/2014
Nice
Darman Skirata chapter 39 . 1/20/2014
So, reincarnation? They get reborn on another world? Or is it that they wake up, and Harry Potter and Luna were merely dreams, figments of fancy, mist in the wind of cosmic reality? Either way, great story.