Reviews for If I Die Young
Luna Lily Severus Allen Snape chapter 39 . 6/28
screaming in tears forever
DylanL chapter 39 . 6/26
i was surprised, i thought they would end up with harry's parents and it would be like the scene harry saw in the mirror. this is good too though.
DylanL chapter 18 . 6/26
it is a good story so far even if the chapters are a little shorter than i typically read. however there have been lots of minor spelling errors throughout like using trail instead of trial but the most humorous one is in this chapter which is why i am mentioning them at all, you used the word ordinate which is a mathematics term for the points on a y axis, instead of ornaments which is what i think you meant in relation to christmas trees. unless you meant ordinance given your use of "live" right before, in which case i would like to know where you found a christmas tree decorated with bombs.
DylanL chapter 8 . 6/25
i think that harry's death at the hands of his muggle relatives will give a military supply depot worth of ammo to the purebloods that want to simply remove muggleborns and half bloods from there muggle parents and obliviate them, when the press gets wind of it
DylanL chapter 7 . 6/25
this beginning just reminded me that dumbledore had mrs. figg there to watch harry, so how is it that dumbledore was never alerted even to the lie of harry having gone with his fathers brother to america. after all mrs. figg was harry's top babysitter so it would have been odd if he suddenly was never around anymore and mrs. figg should have asked where he was.
tylermech66 chapter 39 . 5/29
I like it, an ending... just an ending, not a happy ending.
Also, their new... life? gives them an opportunity for a sequel, very nice :D
The Imprisoned of Hell chapter 39 . 4/13
A simply beautiful story. :)
Salridd chapter 3 . 12/26/2014
Petunia knew what the school was called. Long ago she owned Dumbledore begging him to let her attend, he denied. Fail.
Crack-jouchan chapter 39 . 12/16/2014
YAYYY HAPPY END I LUB YOU. I like stories that end on a happy note. Stories that end tragically just drag me into depression.

I give you credit for not only writing this awesome story, but also having the will to do so. The front and back of it is just painful. I wouldn't be able to write something like Harry's cruel abuse, regardless of how true it can be. It's just too painful to visualise, or even write out.
Crack-jouchan chapter 26 . 12/16/2014
Oh kamikiithe ending is sooo funny. I can just imagine all of em turned into animals. Dumbledore is the best - A GOAT. And he chewed on the tablecloth xD ahahahaha! Luna as a hummingbird must be so cuuuute those little things are just adorable.
Crack-jouchan chapter 23 . 12/16/2014
Whoops! Forgot that Luna was staying at the school, not attending it. By the way, what was that part about Umbridge? She doesn't show up til Year Five or so. And ouch...godfather meets godson, except he's dead.
Crack-jouchan chapter 15 . 12/16/2014
Pretty good so far! I'll take Luna being in Hermione's year as an AU... :P Harry's perspective is pretty well written. It perfectly portrays a boy who died young, lingering on earth. Harry's affection for Luna is pretty normal for how a ghost is portrayed. Due to dying, they tend to get possessive and protective. I like it, I think it fits really well.
Crack-jouchan chapter 10 . 12/16/2014
Damn, brutal. But sadly, true in some parts of the world. I like the premise of the story. The presentation is nice too. Each chapter might
be short, but they touch on important points and are quite complete on their own.
lilyluna43 chapter 13 . 11/10/2014
LOL !
lilyluna43 chapter 6 . 11/10/2014
The last sentence is funny ;-)