Reviews for If I Die Young
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 39 . 1/26
Nice
Darman Skirata chapter 39 . 1/20
So, reincarnation? They get reborn on another world? Or is it that they wake up, and Harry Potter and Luna were merely dreams, figments of fancy, mist in the wind of cosmic reality? Either way, great story.
Sleepygirl68 chapter 39 . 1/16
Okay, I did read it to the end.
It was a sad but good story.
Thanks for writing and sharing it with us.

Sorry for such a small review, but I'm a reader, not a writer! LOL!
Sleepygirl68 chapter 7 . 1/16
I don't know about other readers (I checked and didn't see anyone who reviewed have a similar reaction), but all I could do while reading this chapter and previous ones is cry.
I'm sitting here with tears just pouring down my face feeling so sad for a scared little boy.
I honestly don't know if I can read the rest of the story, because how can it have a good ending? He's dead!
I don't know what else to say, I don't normally review in the middle of a completed story.
The hazel-eyed bookworm chapter 39 . 1/7
Wow. That was...so incredibly sad and well written...good job
Heartless Raven chapter 28 . 12/24/2013
Ha! I have an actual account (Raven Salazar Potter-Black) I just don't feel like logging on, and my story only gets 1 review every couple of chapters. Now THAT is disappointing, considering the number of favs/follows I have.
Heartless Raven chapter 7 . 12/24/2013
I know this story is complete, and you don't nene the suggestions anymore, but I just wanted to give you this:
Boy-Who-Lived as a ghost
Free Siri chapter 14 . 11/16/2013
If you miss the opportunity to have Luna tell a joke of some sort and Harry start laughing and say he laughed his head off, I'm going to be disappointed.
HarryPotterFan chapter 16 . 10/30/2013
Awesome story! Its acctually kind of hard to stop reading it :p
Katzenpfote chapter 39 . 10/12/2013
Definetly dark. but good. if you get my meaning. i like it
Gohan8K chapter 39 . 10/2/2013
Wow. Very original and an entertaining read, lacking in detail and very fast paced, but overall I liked the concept. I hope to read more of your work.
Endgames chapter 18 . 9/7/2013
This is a rather unique story in that Harry has become a ghost, and you don't intend to resurrect him. I like the start, and how everyone reacts to him dying. I'm glad you went for a nice Dumbledore who is very upset at himself for allowing this to happen. It's a refreshing change from all the bashing stories out there.

I'm a little bothered by the misuse of various words. I don't know if English is your first language, and I'm glad that you likely use a spell-checker, but you could probably use a beta reader to catch these errors. Here's a short list of some of the substitutions I've noticed:
patients/patience, whipped/wiped, trail/trial, tare/tear, thing/think, past/passed, sense/since, fallowing/following, concurred/conquered, protago/protego

Another piece of advice is to avoid putting questions up at the end of chapters. It really makes it seem like you have no direction with the story and just want your readers to tell you how to write. I don't know if it's your way of getting reviews without begging for them, but I'd suggest desisting. If you feel the need to put questions in there, I'd recommend going back to earlier chapters and removing them. That way, only the latest chapter has the questions, and it doesn't appear that you've had no direction the entire time you were writing the story.

Other than those two pieces of advice, I really like it. Keep up with the innovative ideas.
Syynex chapter 39 . 7/7/2013
Well done, I greatly enjoyed reading this.
Lahel chapter 39 . 6/23/2013
But what about James and Lily? Harry will never meet them!
BeautifulAngel chapter 39 . 6/22/2013
This is a wonderfully written story and I am sad to see it come to an end. However, your ending gave justice to Harry and the story. Your characters are well crafted, your plot well thought out and your world is beautifully designed. You have the makings of a great author, and I truly hope you nurture your gift and keep writing.
-BeautifulAngel