Reviews for The Waiting Game
This story was amazing. I love the way that Dipper chose to stay alice for his sister instead of choosind to kill himself. This story has taken me to an ever so high emotional feeling that I might never fell again, and for that I thank you. Keep writing my friend...keep the flame going.
jwani.kpo chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
Nice job here pal, you got me hooked up from the first word till the last
im also glad it had a happy ending, i dont know how i would have felt if dipper had turned crazy and both twins died of hunger and sickness
you had the philosofer's treatment, and it turned out to be a nice interesting one shot, good job again :)
EmDashEnDashHyphen chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Cool, you should have made Dip go insane!
Jake Nickleby chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
This review is long overdue, but this story does remain as one of my favorites in this fandom. The writing style very unique; the story- the characterizations and circumstances- feels very real and believable. I absolutely love this.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
wow . this is great writing . I love everything you put down in this , even if it did shake my core and make me really wonder what my last thoughts would be in that situation . great job.
Christmas Roses chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Cool. Just cool.

But zombie apocalypse? Sounds ever so slightly dull.
smoll Gcat chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
this is sad...
Historian1912 chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Great story. Somewhat creepy for a while. I honestly wasn't sure if Mabel was going to make it. Her symptoms were making me nervious.
Athena Goddess of the Wise chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Wow...not what I was expecting but still so, so good. Amazingly good.
WordNerb93 chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Well, this certainly is different. And is it in any way sad that I guessed the zombie thing back when he mentioned Wendy looked scared when she locked them in?

Darn Philosophy! Even when I come to fanfiction, I can't escape it anymore!

I'm just glad things turned out alright for Dipper and Mabel. For a moment, I thought Mabel had died...
ThatGuyWhoReadsFanfiction chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Hello. Gotta make this quick, I've passed curfew. I thought this was really creepy. I'm gonna say that right off. It was actually pretty scary there for a while, not knowing if Dipper and Mabel were going to live or not. I had guessed a zombie attack earlier on, but conformation is good. This was very deep. I like how everyone who survived was changed somewhat, taught them what was really important. That's very touching, it's too bad it took zombies to cause it. Your right though, this was dark. Dark, dark, dark. I loved it. Curse my morbid sense of humor! I can't say much more, but rest assured, I loved it.
Glitchlover66 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012