Reviews for Slow Burn
Jeanniebird chapter 21 . 11/25/2013
Poor Petey, he realy has to suffer in this chapter, first restlessness then the disappearence of his sister.

But we got two great moments to make up for it the one with Logan an Pete in the woods and with an eavesdropping Jubilee :)

Now, you never would want to have such a gentle soul as Piotr experience something like that. But I'm sure Pete would find out what Logan felt if anyone laid a hand on his little Snowflake.

Jubes still needs some time to adjust to the idea that she has a family and a father again. I'm sure she will do just fine :)
Obsessed-and-Undecided chapter 20 . 10/28/2013
Amaaaaaaziiiingggg! Got me so hooked, i had to read the whole thing in one go!
Jeanniebird chapter 20 . 8/2/2013
I don't know why exactly I didn't review the last few chapters of this, but I apologize, because they are as good as ever :)

I certainly didn't expect Mikhail to show up, so I'm pleasently surprised. I'm still not quite sure how this fits into the larger picture, though.

Who exactly is threatening Mikhail and more precisely Illyana to force Mikhails hand?

Illyana also discovered her powers and has already pretty good control over it, porting all around the world without an incident.

Jubes got a lot of people worrying for her. I like the way Scott acts towards her. It works pretty well in this story.

Well Jono might not have been quite as long among the X-Men, but from my perspective I think he quickly intigrated into this odd family. Everyone has a few secret and regrets and problems which tend to pop up. It's part of the job describtion to stand side by side and face them together.
InkPaperDoll488 chapter 20 . 7/31/2013
*le sigh*

...that 'bout sums up my sentiments. :)

Finale? But- but... *lower lip trembles and eyes begin to shine* but why?

Haha.
Laters!
InkPaperDoll488 chapter 19 . 6/16/2013
Rotary phone.. man, I'd hate to dial long distance on one of those. ;) Used to be you just dialed zero for the operator.
Anyway.. interesting chapter.

Sorry, bit distracted. Catching up on game of thrones.
But I did like this chapter. Just curious on how long it's gonna take them to go & pick up Boy Scout. And what kind of fight will be waiting for them there?

Laters
InkPaperDoll488 chapter 18 . 6/15/2013
Nooo!
What just-who? I... I.. No. Jubes to the rescue? I hope!

And I could really picture Rogue all metaled out like Pete. Pretty bad ass.
Speaking of bad ass. Woo-hoo! Dazzler lives up to her name!
Tell me Jono gets to show off his stuff too? In the next chapter, yes?
Next!
InkPaperDoll488 chapter 17 . 6/15/2013
Well, damn. I'm behind.

Sure as heck wasn't expecting that bit of twisted plot to jump out from around the corner.
Can't wait to see what happens next!
Onward!
BrightStar chapter 18 . 5/22/2013
So I got caught up just in time for a new chapter! Yay! Great update. I hope you've got more coming. :D
BrightStar chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
So I had to stop and let you know how AWESOME this fic is. You really captured the characters and every time I read your Marie, I like her more and more! Great job Buddy! Now I have to get back to the story and catch up! :D
edf-k chapter 16 . 5/21/2013
Oh yeah, the team better get their butts in gear before Logan has all the fun to himself. Poor Jubilee though, hopefully she'll begin to work through those particular fears, but only time will tell.
InkPaperDoll488 chapter 16 . 5/20/2013
Woo hoo! Fauxhawk Ororo! That does take a gal back. I think I've got an X-Men card with her mohawk hairstyle gracing the cover somewhere.. And Pete too! Hehehe.

Yay, for the action coming up. I wonder what's up with the cueball who reeks of gun oil? Guess we'll find out soon enough.

Oh yeah, 'bout time you updated this story. Haha. ;p

Great moment that I could see in my head, the group piled into the car, as well as Logan just holding Jubes, waiting for the right moment.

Next chapter ought to be terrific.

Laters! xD
crystalstar1999 chapter 15 . 4/20/2013
Update soon please.
InkPaperDoll488 chapter 15 . 4/17/2013
Gah- my heart cracked a little in this chapter, but then ya fixed it right back up.

Didn't expect Scott to be the one to adopt Jubes, but it does make sense after looking at it. And I'm glad the offer was still good.

And Logan and Jubes shopping? O.o good thing the guy can heal.. he might rip out some hairs. Lol.

I could see that moment when Marie and Jubilee find the note on the mirror in my head. God, I wish I didn't suck at drawing. You'd have a picture for every chapter, dude.

Laters!
Jeanniebird chapter 15 . 4/16/2013
So funny picturing Jubilee with Scott's glasses.

The mood was really dragged down by the revelation of Scott's proposal. Written with lipstick on a mirror, this is certainly creative. And all the more depressing. It makes me emphazise with Scott even more, how can he ever watch into the mirror again without thinking of this?

Poor Jubes. The 'What if's can sometimes hurt even worse than never knowing of that opportunity.

Marie is picking up some of Jono's habits. That shows that their relationship is indeed deepening. Despite all barriers nature placed in their way.

Although Logan got paffed by Jubes he still goes after her, that alone is a silent testament that he likes Jubes and as Marie demanded last chapter they finally made it official that they like each other. One small good thing that came out of this revelation.

So, the offer is still standing and I think Jubes will accept.
Jeanniebird chapter 14 . 4/16/2013
I really loved that quiet moment between Scott and Jubilee. Although I think she needs some help since she obviously is still scared of her own potential.

So, assume Alison's favorite is Jono :)

Well I don't know if Scott's plan is exactly a good idea, because there are to kinds of mutants I wouldn't go play a prank on: Telepaths and mutant with enhanced senses. They most likely have too much blackmail material against you. And Logan is known to be quite venceful if he wants to be. Then again, it's always fun to laugh at Logan's expence, so Scott should go for it!

That scene where Logan touches Marie to give her his healing factor so that she doesn't suffer the negative after effects of him smoking in her presence was really powerful. I loved that gesture.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »