Reviews for Earthbound Goddess
Rena H.M chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Very good story and descriptions, at times Hiro's timeline was a little hard to fallow. Over all very good sold story! I have always enjoyed your work. Keep it up!
TopazDragon chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Tunks! It is so good to see you again!

And can I just say...WOW. I loved the intricate and inspiring descriptions you use. The journey for Hiiro was inspiring, especially when we really do think about how often he had tried to kill himself.

And then, the guys and the girls! I loved all pairings and I enjoy those snippets between. I found the part with the brothers, Duo fighting and ranting amusing and fun.

I would love to see a prequel/sequel! Anything in regards to this as it has so muh story, so much going on! I felt you did excellent though in this! Man. You make me envious.

There were a few typos or mistakes, like wave. You spelled it as waive, but nothing too big to distract. Trust me...I stayed up till 6:30 am reading it. .

Don't judge me.

Thank you for this, dear! I can't wait to see more exciting works...

((And so loving the Minako/Trowa -huggles their moments-))

And now Crystal Tokyo is here. YOU ROCK!
Requiem of Fire chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Wow... Just wow.

Loved it. Very well written. It's amazing how you choose every word and it is always the perfect word.

Just wow.

I'm so glad you wrote this. It was wonderful!

ROF
Lambs chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Gorgeously writtened ... I love the depth of character, plot and detail in this story. Beautifully set and scripted.. Hiiro and Rei's characters are so real in here as well as the rest if the senshi. It's a really unique take in this crossover universe. Thanks so much for taking the time to write and share!
Princess Ren chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
This is beautiful! It took time for me to finish since it is long, but it was worth it! I love the way you made the story and not merely focused on the Rei/Heero scenes. But Idid wish that you make a sequel with a lot of Rei/Heero fluff! I've been missing the pairing for a long time! Thank you for sharing this story! I hope you make more Rei/heero fics..