Reviews for A Victor's Life
She's 14 and he's around forty...
twlightbella chapter 35 . 12/31/2015
Katniss repeated her vows to finnick
twlightbella chapter 34 . 12/31/2015
Gale no Johanna have a son named hunter clove and Peeta have a daughter named Peyton
twlightbella chapter 31 . 12/31/2015
Mason Fred odair was born
Anne chapter 9 . 12/25/2015
Ok, first off I like the plot line and everything but the fact that she is 14 and having sex with 20 aged adults kinda creeps me out. Sorry. You are a great author it is just the story isn't for me.
Guest chapter 33 . 8/21/2015
I thought cashmere died?
Charli chapter 24 . 8/21/2015
Oh my god the last couple paragraphs were so amazing...
Lilyanne chapter 34 . 7/16/2015
I enjoyed the first part of this story, though it was a little raunchy, but still interesting and entertaining. But once they won the rebellion you sorta went off into a whole different type of story. Honestly I'm not sure how you managed to go from one extreme to another so quickly. The first chapter of the story was a bit ruff but worth getting through because the main part of the story was entertaining but after the rebellion I really lost interest. It sorta feels like a really long contorted epilogue.
animelover1534 chapter 44 . 6/6/2015
U R a brilliant writer if other people don't like your writing just tell them to fuck off.
twlightbella chapter 24 . 8/8/2014
Katniss is pregnant with her and Finnick's child
twlightbella chapter 23 . 8/8/2014
Finnick and Katniss are engaged
Innocently Twilightly chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
luv this story
atheniandemiwitchonfire chapter 44 . 7/22/2014
Yes, Meghan-kun! I would like it very much if you would be willing to write again for us!"
Because goodness knows we need people like you in our world, don't let the haters get yah down, you'll be right in the end :)
Gamemakers chapter 41 . 7/21/2014
First of all, it's against site rules to post author's notes as their own chapters, but if you haven't gotten reported yet, you're probably in the clear. I think this fic might be able to garner some positive reviews if you went through and edited the first chapters. I personally don't find the premise particularly interesting, but I can see how some might, and you probably don't want to turn off potential readers & reviewers with things like bad grammar. Also, editing the summary might help as well. Hope this helps!
shadow phoenix B chapter 13 . 6/14/2014