Reviews for A Victor's Life
animelover1534 chapter 44 . 6/6
U R a brilliant writer if other people don't like your writing just tell them to fuck off.
twlightbella chapter 24 . 8/8/2014
Katniss is pregnant with her and Finnick's child
twlightbella chapter 23 . 8/8/2014
Finnick and Katniss are engaged
Innocently Twilightly chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
luv this story
atheniandemiwitchonfire chapter 44 . 7/22/2014
Yes, Meghan-kun! I would like it very much if you would be willing to write again for us!"
Because goodness knows we need people like you in our world, don't let the haters get yah down, you'll be right in the end :)
finnicko-loves-anniec chapter 41 . 7/21/2014
First of all, it's against site rules to post author's notes as their own chapters, but if you haven't gotten reported yet, you're probably in the clear. I think this fic might be able to garner some positive reviews if you went through and edited the first chapters. I personally don't find the premise particularly interesting, but I can see how some might, and you probably don't want to turn off potential readers & reviewers with things like bad grammar. Also, editing the summary might help as well. Hope this helps!
shadow phoenix B chapter 13 . 6/14/2014
Both but mostly Daisy
guest chapter 43 . 5/29/2014
Please don't delete your stories! They are really good! I always love a good finnick x katniss story! It's really sad you won't be updating anymore:'(
Courtney DiLaurentis chapter 43 . 5/20/2014
Plzz don't I love reading your stories
lovatic.tribute.initiate chapter 43 . 5/18/2014
WHATTTT! NOOOOO! I WANT TO READ MORE! Why are you doing this to me? I really love this fanfiction so much. I love yout style of writing and everything. I'm sad now.
Guest chapter 13 . 5/2/2014
DAISY
mockingjay121 chapter 42 . 2/15/2014
AMAZING! please make a full story on this! i would love to read it
Guest chapter 42 . 1/1/2014
Please continue love it
rainbowsandbunnies chapter 42 . 12/30/2013
loved it! you should defiantly continue with this story it's great:) can't wait to hear more, I just know it will be awesome!
:) xo
OfRosesAndRavenstags chapter 4 . 12/23/2013
I know what you mean about receiving cruel and unnecessary reviews, so I will try to be as constructive as possible. I mean no offense to you, and I am only trying to help you improve, so please don't become upset. Anyway, first of all, I find that some of your paragraphs are too long, and it can get hard to follow. Try to add more paragraphs, and make it easier to follow parts of speech. Also, you use the word "I" a little too frequently, which I fin lowers the quality of writing. Try to fix this by switching up your sentence structure a little, so that you can change your word selections easier. I have never been a fan of frequent, mid-chapter, POV changes. I think they appear sloppy, and I recommend that if you are planning upon switching POVs, I would do so every chapter, rather than multiple times a chapter. It can get a little jumpy, and people can forget what POV you changed to. I haven't read the rest of your story, but I will try to do so. And, please remember that I am only being constructive. Please accept this advice, as though I too hate receiving "hate" and poor responses, but I also respect those trying to help me. You show nice potential with writing, and I think that if you folow these tips, your writing can become even better.
-swaggyzebraTW