Reviews for A Victor's Life
Lilyanne chapter 34 . 7/16
I enjoyed the first part of this story, though it was a little raunchy, but still interesting and entertaining. But once they won the rebellion you sorta went off into a whole different type of story. Honestly I'm not sure how you managed to go from one extreme to another so quickly. The first chapter of the story was a bit ruff but worth getting through because the main part of the story was entertaining but after the rebellion I really lost interest. It sorta feels like a really long contorted epilogue.
animelover1534 chapter 44 . 6/6
U R a brilliant writer if other people don't like your writing just tell them to fuck off.
twlightbella chapter 24 . 8/8/2014
Katniss is pregnant with her and Finnick's child
twlightbella chapter 23 . 8/8/2014
Finnick and Katniss are engaged
Innocently Twilightly chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
luv this story
atheniandemiwitchonfire chapter 44 . 7/22/2014
Yes, Meghan-kun! I would like it very much if you would be willing to write again for us!"
Because goodness knows we need people like you in our world, don't let the haters get yah down, you'll be right in the end :)
Ship's Sails chapter 41 . 7/21/2014
First of all, it's against site rules to post author's notes as their own chapters, but if you haven't gotten reported yet, you're probably in the clear. I think this fic might be able to garner some positive reviews if you went through and edited the first chapters. I personally don't find the premise particularly interesting, but I can see how some might, and you probably don't want to turn off potential readers & reviewers with things like bad grammar. Also, editing the summary might help as well. Hope this helps!
shadow phoenix B chapter 13 . 6/14/2014
Both but mostly Daisy
guest chapter 43 . 5/29/2014
Please don't delete your stories! They are really good! I always love a good finnick x katniss story! It's really sad you won't be updating anymore:'(
Courtney DiLaurentis chapter 43 . 5/20/2014
Plzz don't I love reading your stories
lovatic.tribute.initiate chapter 43 . 5/18/2014
WHATTTT! NOOOOO! I WANT TO READ MORE! Why are you doing this to me? I really love this fanfiction so much. I love yout style of writing and everything. I'm sad now.
Guest chapter 13 . 5/2/2014
DAISY
mockingjay121 chapter 42 . 2/15/2014
AMAZING! please make a full story on this! i would love to read it
Guest chapter 42 . 1/1/2014
Please continue love it
rainbowsandbunnies chapter 42 . 12/30/2013
loved it! you should defiantly continue with this story it's great:) can't wait to hear more, I just know it will be awesome!
:) xo