Reviews for Gotta Get That Girl
windyshoes chapter 1 . 4/2
Positively loved the buildup in this, you've got a great way with writing tension. Loved how you wrote the two of them. Excellent story!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
I review everything I read so here goes:
-overall this story was alright since your intention was probably to write a 'lemon' not a drama or the next ''War and Peace"
-other than that, there were almost no spelling or grammar errors, so good on that!
-however I think you used 'was' and passive voice/sentence structures a bit too often
-the characters couldve been developed a bit more. The focus was too much on the s.e.x instead of how they are as human beings.
Obviously you have close to a hundred favs so maybe I'm wrong-or a prude- but I feel this story needed more plot and character development.
But hey at least I reviewed and was honest enough with my opinion, unlike the other 90 people that didn't bother to review. I mean c'mon 4 reviews and almost 100 favs/follows?!
People if you read this, review! It's wrong to read something that an author worked hard on and then not review.
Well, I did my bit. Best of luck Vixen, I hope you keep writing!
Anna Alexis chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
I loved this! So hot...
Mia French chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
that was awesome! could you do a Sirius/Ginny? Pretty please? They're so hot together ;)
Cursintheweeds chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Very hot at the end. I loved it. :) good job!
hoenibii chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
First of all, I simply love your description of Rugby! :D

You're quite teasing Sirius here and I have to admit that I like that ;) and the picture your drawing of Molly is just great.. the scary-motherly type :)
I although would have enjoyed to know why Ron and Harry keep such a close eye on Hermine. While reading it felt like there seems to be more to it than just the usual "taking care of a friend" habit.
The only thing I'm wondering though is how he's able to stand (in both ways) after drinking all day long and skipping dinner ;)

All in all I liked your story a lot and I think you have a wonderful way of writing :)

Cheers,
Corinne

P.S: I think there is a word missing and repeating in one of the sentences at the beginning of one paragraph (His around wound around her slim frame, ...). Just to let you know :)