Reviews for A Fresh Perspective
This is really amazing!
clotpolesforever chapter 14 . 7/28
This was beautiful! A comedy and general awesomeness.
Sevvus chapter 14 . 7/12
I'm so happy I found this, it was amazing.
rhode-trip chapter 14 . 6/15
Wow, I legit cannot put into enough words on how much I absolutely adored this story! I laughed, I cried, I had to stop multiple times to put down my phone so I could screech into my pillow! I binge read this all in one sitting and it left my hear feeling full and happy! The entirety of it made me want to scream into the sun for days because it was utterly perfect! Your writing drew me in and kept me hostage as I just could not put this down, not that I'd want to because just wow! I know you wrote this in 2012 and you might not even be on this platform anymore, but I wanted to leave a comment regardless because I'm just so blown away by your creativity and dedication for gifting us this beautiful piece of fiction!

I hope you're having a wonderful day where ever you may be and just a quick thank you again for this wonderful fic!
cindy4651 chapter 12 . 5/28
Favorite part of chapter 12: how it paralleled Agravaine and Merlin's confrontation in Canon, and of course Arthur taking credit for it afterwards.
cindy4651 chapter 11 . 5/28
Favorite part of chapter 11: Everyone needs friends. You can be my friend, okay. I don't care if you're a king. That can't be worse than being magic.

Close second: correct use of the word officious.

Favorite part of chapter 13: "Arthur, about Agravaine. I—"

"I punished him for his treachery."

Merlin rolled his eyes. "I'm not four. I know what happened to your uncle.

Favorite part of chapter 14: Leon's gift of clothes and friendship
cindy4651 chapter 10 . 5/28
Favorite part of chapter 10: the Emrys-level fury at the bracelet
cindy4651 chapter 9 . 5/28
Favorite part of chapter 9: everything to do with the dragon rescue
cindy4651 chapter 8 . 5/28
Favorite part of chapter 8: Hunith telling Arthur off for telling her not to worry. Close second: Morgana telling Agravaine not to worry his precious head.
cindy4651 chapter 7 . 5/28
Favorite part of chapter 7: Gwaine teasing Arthur about the discovery of the secret sorcerer
cindy4651 chapter 6 . 5/28
Favorite part of chapter 6: Gwaine eyed them all as if sizing up in which order he'd have to take them to get Merlin out
cindy4651 chapter 5 . 5/28
Favorite part of chapter 5: Arthur being unhappy with Agravaine
cindy4651 chapter 4 . 5/28
Favorite part of chapter 4: Merlin's fear at entering Camelot
cindy4651 chapter 3 . 5/28
Favorite part of chapter 3: Merlin had lied to him from the day they met, but Merlin had never used his power to harm Arthur or anyone in Camelot. He knew this was true because if Merlin had this much power as a child and he harbored any inclination to harm him as an adult, Arthur wouldn't be alive right now.
cindy4651 chapter 2 . 5/28
Favorite part of chapter 1: You're a big dragon!
Favorite part of chapter 2: not being supposed to make the dragon fly when people are around