Reviews for A Fresh Perspective
Sidekicks-anonymous chapter 14 . 7/29
This was a great story. Well-planned and full of lovely fluff.
wingedsilverfang222 chapter 14 . 7/20
Well that just made me one happy girly! A complete story an amazing plot and some awesome characterisation. Thanks for sharing. Ps. I realllyyyyy want to see some fanart of chibi merlin drawing a freaking unicorn on killgarah.
FortuitousReader chapter 14 . 7/16
This was wonderful, would've been a better ending to the series than what BBC gave us.
WatUCWatIC chapter 14 . 7/15
The thing that bothered me the most about this fic: A year and a day. A year and A DAY!? Why mess with me like that, man? What is the purpose of that extra day!? WHY?
Kas3y chapter 14 . 7/4
Amazing story, you have awesome talent :D
Muppi chapter 14 . 7/3
Loved this so much! It was well written, actually followed the story in kind and was interesting all the way! Good Job! :D 3
OMG! That last mental image of the Great Dragon just made reading this even more worth it! lol. Still reading because this is an brilliant story! thanks for writing and sharing it!
Phoenix Black chapter 14 . 6/4
Oh my god this is hilarious. I love it.
I loved reading this so much, it was both hilarious and really touching at the same time.
ImperfectIsPerfect chapter 14 . 5/17
This is officially the cutest, funniest Merlin story I've ever read •, you're awesome for writing it
snowy1219 chapter 2 . 5/11
This is so Goddamn ADORABLE!
AinsleyWright chapter 14 . 5/5
Amazing story! I love it!
FaolanLupa chapter 14 . 4/28
This is the best young merlin fanfic ive read yet. I loved it a lot, im glad you wrote it
albteqxml chapter 10 . 4/16
nice story!i love kid Merlin!
WriterGreenReads chapter 14 . 4/9
I am so happy with this story. SO HAPPY.