Reviews for A Fresh Perspective
ar111 chapter 14 . 11/10
Awwwww
sequel?
I'm literally crying from laughing so hard at the idea of Kilgharrah finding the unicorn :)
shini-amaryllis chapter 1 . 10/27
This is always going to be the best de-aged!Merlin plot driven fic I've ever read!
MsMiniMerlin chapter 14 . 10/26
I love this fic so much, especially the adorable ending reunion, my favorite scene having to be when Gwaine notices Kilgharrah's 'decoration'!
Superpotterwholockiscool chapter 14 . 10/24
My heart is bursting and I'm crying and I love this and I love you and omfg why couldn't the actual series end like that instead of the clusterfuck it ended on?! Thank you for writing this beautiful piece of angsty fluff.
Superpotterwholockiscool chapter 13 . 10/24
Holy shite this made me cry okay. This is not okay. I love this story.
Killua Lawliet chapter 13 . 10/20
Gwaine is MVP right here
Ze best story evah!
Halfblood Marauder Girl chapter 1 . 9/11
Two halves of a whole idiot... This fic was sooooo adorable in so many ways, I LOVED EVERY SINGLE BIT OF IT!
this is totally worth me staying up till 2 am to read!
Imtomzizle chapter 12 . 8/15
This whole story was honestly incredible, and I absolutely loved reading it!
I've never really been a fan of 'de-aged' stories, simply because, they are often too over-dramatic, or the character themselves don't really do anything other than wait around for the other to save them. This story, is probably the only exception. I loved it. I'm not sure why, probably a mix between keeping Merlin, well Merlin, with Arthur not being too much of a prat. This was, is, and always will be a great story that I'll recommend to all my Merlin-loving friends! Can't wait to see what you write next. :)
gaylelbf chapter 14 . 8/12
Marvelous tale!
gaylelbf chapter 12 . 8/12
I really like the way you integrated canon with your story. Very clever.
gaylelbf chapter 10 . 8/12
Hilarious! I laughed so hard. A stick figure of a unicorn!