Reviews for A Fresh Perspective
vickyloka chapter 1 . 9/24
Ok, so... I know this fic is ancient, but I just finished the show for the first time and I was crazy looking for good fanfictions when I found this one. You have no idea how freaking much I wish this could have been on the actual show, like a double episode or something. It was so, so adorable, and funny, and angsty and just absolutely everything I wanted. I really, really wished we got to see everyone finding out about his magic and accepting him and them all having a happy ending. I love how you portrayed it! Thank you so much for that!
Jay Green AKA The White Racer chapter 6 . 9/15
Even as a child he still dolling out that Merlin wisdom
broken5pieces chapter 14 . 9/12
So good. So so good. And what's ironic is that the last time you updated, it was my birthday five years ago. Thank you for making me cry, laugh, choke and squeal to death.
broken5pieces chapter 11 . 9/12
Lol. Sir Horse to the rescue! *Bursts into cackles*
broken5pieces chapter 6 . 9/12
I'm kinda feeling sorry for older Merlin XD!
TeddyBlake chapter 14 . 9/4
Beautiful work. Congratulations !
TeddyBlake chapter 13 . 9/4
Oh... You actually made me cry like a baby with the brothers/group-hug...
Weirdo chapter 14 . 9/1
Young Merlin is perfect. Nice job!
Etta.Ju chapter 3 . 8/28
Reveal scene was so precious!
This is really amazing!
clotpolesforever chapter 14 . 7/28
This was beautiful! A comedy and general awesomeness.
Sevvus chapter 14 . 7/12
I'm so happy I found this, it was amazing.
rhode-trip chapter 14 . 6/15
Wow, I legit cannot put into enough words on how much I absolutely adored this story! I laughed, I cried, I had to stop multiple times to put down my phone so I could screech into my pillow! I binge read this all in one sitting and it left my hear feeling full and happy! The entirety of it made me want to scream into the sun for days because it was utterly perfect! Your writing drew me in and kept me hostage as I just could not put this down, not that I'd want to because just wow! I know you wrote this in 2012 and you might not even be on this platform anymore, but I wanted to leave a comment regardless because I'm just so blown away by your creativity and dedication for gifting us this beautiful piece of fiction!

I hope you're having a wonderful day where ever you may be and just a quick thank you again for this wonderful fic!
cindy4651 chapter 12 . 5/28
Favorite part of chapter 12: how it paralleled Agravaine and Merlin's confrontation in Canon, and of course Arthur taking credit for it afterwards.
cindy4651 chapter 11 . 5/28
Favorite part of chapter 11: Everyone needs friends. You can be my friend, okay. I don't care if you're a king. That can't be worse than being magic.

Close second: correct use of the word officious.

Favorite part of chapter 13: "Arthur, about Agravaine. I—"

"I punished him for his treachery."

Merlin rolled his eyes. "I'm not four. I know what happened to your uncle.

Favorite part of chapter 14: Leon's gift of clothes and friendship