Reviews for A Fresh Perspective
allenx14 chapter 14 . 3/7
That was fantastic
laure marez chapter 14 . 3/7
Thank you for this beautiful story. :D
Wow! Really, wow!
Guest 25L chapter 14 . 2/12
This is one of the best storeys I have ever read and not only from fanfics but even novels! You are amazing and a awesome writer! I was truly shocked by how well written and developed it was.
WeirdoxBee chapter 1 . 2/3
I have another account and I'm nearly positive I've posted a review to this fic of yours before but I just had to write another one!
To be completely honest this is probably one of my all-time FAVORITE fanfictions. I have re-read this so many times I have lost count and I just had to tell you that. It really is a magnificent story, really well done. I love the fluff and brotherly/fatherly effections that are shown throught and I wish I could write a fic this well put together. I see it in my favorites list and it draws me back time and time again.
I simply had to let you know fantastic job with this!
*Bows**Flies away on dragon*
CornerOfYourEye chapter 14 . 1/24
Aw! This was such an adorable story, Merlin was just too cute and I adore caring Arthur :) Well done with the fluff and the plot! :)
The Demigod Gryffindor chapter 14 . 1/23
I am in love. This fic is just too good :P it started out adorably adorable and the reveal parts...can I just say it's one of the best ones Ive read. I absolutely love how you included every character and actually made them in character :) it was funny (especially Merlin's anecdotes), sweet, heart warming, intense, and over all fan girl pleasing. :D
Sininho1975 chapter 14 . 1/22
Perfection! I have no better word to describe such wonderful story. You saw Merlin just the way that I always saw him. Congratulations!
Lilac Winters21 chapter 14 . 1/17
I love this! Merlin as a kid was super adorable, and it was really entertaining to watch everyone react to four year old Merlin. Also, I loved the way you ended this; it just seemed like a solid, really fitting ending.
Wishing somehow Morgana could see this.
(Just because we all know she would laugh her arse off, regardless of her evil-ness/hatred)
that last line made me have a laughter-seizure.

(My mom was all, "Holy Shit, what's wrong with you?!"
And i'm like, "AHAHAHHAHAH-gasp-AHAHAHAH- unicorns!- GAHAHAHHAHAHHA- GASP GASP- stick figure...!-AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA-!")
Cos we all know internally Kilgharrah is totally cooeing at the adorableness
Akayuki Novak chapter 14 . 12/12/2014
*wide grin* Yeah, he was not happy about the unicorn. Merlin as a kid is so cute! And Arthur found out and didn't banish/kill/lock Merlin up, which is awesome.
Akayuki Novak chapter 10 . 12/12/2014
*cracks up laughing* Oh Merlin. Cheeky little thing.
E-man-dy-S chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
I love your story. The little Merlin was so sweet.