Reviews for A Fresh Perspective
HPowl chapter 14 . 2/21
By far the cutest story I've ever read!
Daniechan chapter 14 . 1/23
Beautiful book, hope there is a squel
Wolfsprinzessin chapter 14 . 12/12/2020
that was one of the best written stories I've read in quite some time! everything felt so canon and nobody felt OOC.
Just hope you'll share some more kid-fics with us. 3

since I really like your way of storytelling I think I just found a new item for my Christmas wishlist!
goober77 chapter 14 . 10/19/2020
I wish the damn TV show ended this well \3 I loved this so much and will be re reading this for years to come.
goober77 chapter 13 . 10/19/2020
Aww group hug
goober77 chapter 8 . 10/18/2020
Oh no. Oh no oh no oh no.
goober77 chapter 7 . 10/18/2020
I don't trust elayn
goober77 chapter 3 . 10/18/2020
Awwww I freaking love his reaction
jhvh777 chapter 14 . 10/9/2020
i think this might be the fifteenth time i've read this story. I absolutely love it, and its one of my absolute all time favorites! the way you write young merlin is great, and the ending, the joking, was perfect. Hope everything's been well for you!
KilgharrahsDream chapter 14 . 9/6/2020
This is officially my favourite reveal fic! You wrote child Merlin perfectly – he's just adorable. Can't remember when a story last made me smile that much.
Scarlet Nerd chapter 14 . 7/25/2020
absolutely Perfect ending to a brilliant story. So completely perfect. I laughed so much as Kilgarrah shouting 'MERLIN' LOL. Thoroughly enjoyed reading this amazing story, thank you for sharing
Hades Lord of the Dead chapter 14 . 7/12/2020
What a wonderful story! Thanks so much for posting this on here, you've got a magnificent talent for writing. Adored it!
clairedeviltrashTM chapter 3 . 7/11/2020
i love this story so much!
VsWife chapter 14 . 6/3/2020
I'm in love with this story
x-rayLady chapter 14 . 5/9/2020
Aw, de-aged Merlin was soooo cute! And I adored the ending too. All is as it should be :-)