Reviews for A Fresh Perspective
VsWife chapter 14 . 6/3
I'm in love with this story
x-rayLady chapter 14 . 5/9
Aw, de-aged Merlin was soooo cute! And I adored the ending too. All is as it should be :-)
PineNutPesto chapter 7 . 4/23
Oh boy. Thing is, I like Irina so far. Her intentions are good. It really is Camelot in the wrong here, or it has been thus far. The only problems are that Arthur is changing his tune, which no one knows yet, and that the druids seem to want to kidnap a child and raise him as some sort of soldier, like Kovu. Major problems, let's be honest, but Irina being mixed up in all this saddens me.
PineNutPesto chapter 2 . 4/22
I too am very glad that Arthur paid attention to Merlin. I was afraid he'd stand on his dignity and miss the opportunity.
PineNutPesto chapter 1 . 4/22
Aww, he's cute! I'm glad Kilgharrah was able to soothe his fears somewhat.

Onward!
PurpleEmrald chapter 14 . 4/14
This was amazing, from start to finish, absolutely amazing
PurpleEmrald chapter 10 . 4/14
Oh the ending of this chapter is hilarious, how long till Killgarrah finds out I wonder
PurpleEmrald chapter 6 . 4/14
Sorry Arthur, children do tend to give you heart attacks
PurpleEmrald chapter 6 . 4/14
Ok I really like the Thunderstorm analogy, the sword one is so overused do thank you
Mirror Kyaw chapter 14 . 4/3
Idk why but like most part of me wants merlin to still be a child but still great story. Thank you.
VampireStar95 chapter 2 . 3/25
Honestly don't you two read chapter 14 . 3/21
I LOVED IT! Brilliant story! I laughed out loud several times. Good job!
TheEliteLabRatsLover chapter 14 . 3/10
Okay. I have a lot to say about this story.

This is, by far, my favorite ever Merlin fanfiction (and that's saying quite a lot). Your writing is absolutely incredible. The way you managed to capture the characters so impossibly well, it's almost like you were one of the writer's of the show. You wrote their reactions beautifully, and accurately, as well. I loved how the bond built overtime, and wasn't rushed but actually realistic and heartwarming. The little details (Sir Horse and Lord Dragon are now canon) just absolutely made it.

In my heart, this story is Merlin. It's canon, to me. Why? Because it's even better than the actual series' ending. Plus, my heart can handle this one much better. But genuinely, this story has left me stunned. It took me a couple of days to read it(everyday chores and whatnot) but I promise you that this was what had me rushing through my daily chores with an excitement of a, well, child because I knew I'd get to read this when I finished. I never wanted to end. But the way you did end it, was absolutely perfect.

Basically, I love everything about this story. You have such a wonderful and stunning, really, talent for writing. I know I'll continually come back to this story to read it again and again. I can't thank you enough for making this masterpiece. But from the bottom of my heart, I just want to say, thank you.

Thank you for sharing your talents, and thank you for making my entire week better. This was everything I could have ever wanted, and even more.
Storygeek07 chapter 14 . 2/28
Ahh! Yes! You’re better at storytelling then the people who wrote the show! (The ending Anyways)
Penelope Valentine chapter 14 . 3/1
This is awesome and I love it! Thank you so much for writing and sharing this brilliant work!