Reviews for A Fresh Perspective
HalloumiHermit chapter 14 . 7/12
LOVE this story - it is one of my all-time favourites :D You wrote all the characters really well, having Merlin as a little child was just SO adorable and heartwarming, as was Arthur's protectiveness and care towards him and acceptance of his magic :D

Thanks for sharing your story with the fan community x
Rabbitin chapter 14 . 7/4
Reread this over the past few days. Love it as much as the first time I read it. Wonderful story.
emily4498 chapter 14 . 6/4
I've read this several times and I enjoy it every time.
Manateesrock33 chapter 14 . 6/4
Actually, you have the most liked Merlin story. Congrats
Manateesrock33 chapter 1 . 6/2
I’m a little late to this story, but I would love to congratulate you on having the most favorited complete story with reveal in the description. Specific but still impressive. Great story.
HPowl chapter 14 . 2/21
By far the cutest story I've ever read!
Daniechan chapter 14 . 1/23
Beautiful book, hope there is a squel
Wolfsprinzessin chapter 14 . 12/12/2020
that was one of the best written stories I've read in quite some time! everything felt so canon and nobody felt OOC.
Just hope you'll share some more kid-fics with us. 3

since I really like your way of storytelling I think I just found a new item for my Christmas wishlist!
goober77 chapter 14 . 10/19/2020
I wish the damn TV show ended this well \3 I loved this so much and will be re reading this for years to come.
goober77 chapter 13 . 10/19/2020
Aww group hug
goober77 chapter 8 . 10/18/2020
Oh no. Oh no oh no oh no.
goober77 chapter 7 . 10/18/2020
I don't trust elayn
goober77 chapter 3 . 10/18/2020
Awwww I freaking love his reaction
jhvh777 chapter 14 . 10/9/2020
i think this might be the fifteenth time i've read this story. I absolutely love it, and its one of my absolute all time favorites! the way you write young merlin is great, and the ending, the joking, was perfect. Hope everything's been well for you!
KilgharrahsDream chapter 14 . 9/6/2020
This is officially my favourite reveal fic! You wrote child Merlin perfectly – he's just adorable. Can't remember when a story last made me smile that much.