Reviews for A Fresh Perspective
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 12 . 2/4/2017
:'(
Why must this story break my heart? I wish I could hug the precious cinnamon roll, but that's not possible. Because he's a fictional creation, and I do not yet know how to insert my consciousness into the internet.
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 11 . 2/4/2017
Sweet cinnamon roll is going to be pretty surprised.
Oh, yes.
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 10 . 2/4/2017
Oh, Merlin, you beautiful, artistic child.
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 9 . 2/4/2017
My poor, poor cinnamon roll. :/
People need to suffer.
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 8 . 2/4/2017
No, Morgana will not touch the precious cinnamon roll. No. I won't allow it!
Leave him alone. (_)
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 7 . 2/4/2017
You that cinnamon roll back where he came from, or so help me!

()_/*
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 5 . 2/4/2017
Merlin as a child is adorable.
And Arthur would make a great parent. I was sad that he died in the show before he could have had kids with Gwen. Their children would have been so cute. But no, Arthur had to die, and rip out all our hearts. :'(
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 4 . 2/4/2017
I love how Arthur is written in this chapter. He's just starting to understand what's going on, and that's amazing. :)
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 3 . 2/4/2017
Don't you dare touch the precious cinnamon roll, you evil Cornish hen. :(
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 1 . 2/3/2017
This is looking to be a fine story. :) And since I saw this is at 590 reviews, now I'm determined to get this up to 600 reviews.
Merlin as a child is adorable, and Kilgharrah does have a heart. :)
RarissimaAvis chapter 14 . 1/18/2017
Definitely one of the best reveal child-Merlin pics I've read. Thanks so much for writing and posting this! It was a pleasure to read!
NarglesOnTheBrain chapter 14 . 1/16/2017
Utterly amazing writing. I loved this 3
Sasusc chapter 14 . 12/21/2016
I love this!
Rababaz chapter 14 . 12/20/2016
Cool story :) Merlin was cute
Bob chapter 14 . 11/11/2016
This was an amazingly written piece and I just love how heart-warming it was to read about Arthur acting like a father and seeing that he couldn't not accept Merlin's skill in magic. This story was just awesome. I couldn't help be on the verge of dying of happiness during the part with Excalibur.
750 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »