Reviews for A Fresh Perspective
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
How cool, I'm about to read this for the seventh time!
BreathingMagic chapter 14 . 11/15/2015
Wow. This story... gave me so. Many. Feelings! All sorts of feelings, but mostly made me feel really really happy. Parts made me giggle out loud and /filled my heart with joy. I can't believe I hadn't read this yet! I'm so glad I did now. There's too many things I loved about your story to write them down here, but there's one thing and one phrase that stayed with me particularly:

1Arthur's reaction to Merlin having magic. No panic ir fear, yet no guilt trip either. That moment wwasn't even the main point of this story, it just sort of... happened, and it was beautiful.

2. I don't remember the exact phrase, but Arthur was describing Merlin's magic and there was something like "Shaken by his power and awed by his kindness" - well not quitr like that but much much more beautiful and eloquent, It really warmed my heart.

Chapter 10 was especially astonishing because of oh so many reasons. Thank you for sharing this story, I am so glad I found it!
Grac3 chapter 14 . 11/8/2015
This was such a great idea! Plus, your characterisations were spot-on, and the plot was interesting and engaging.
MidnightCoffeeAddict chapter 14 . 11/3/2015
Okay….. I've gotta admit it… you made me cry

O.o THis was TOO EmoTiONal!
I loved it :D
This is such a master piece xD It's my absolute favourite merlin story ever!
The characters where perfect and the story itself was this perfect combination of adorable, gut-renching and hilarious!
You are uber talented!

Lots of love for you and your amazing story!
xoxox
Dwarven Lass chapter 14 . 10/28/2015
This was such a delightful story and I can't say how many times it made me start inwardly squealing or outwardly shrieking with laughter. Thank you so much for sharing!
kayura sanada chapter 14 . 10/17/2015
Merlin as a little kid is absolutely adorable. I loved the interactions between him and all the knights, and of course, especially Arthur. He would have made a fantastic father.
Ms. Fairweather chapter 14 . 10/14/2015
This story always makes me very happy. In my head this replaces what they actually did on the show.
Jynifer chapter 13 . 9/19/2015
OMG... A grouphug of knights? MY FAVORITE MOMENT!

P.S. I love this!
aqaws321 chapter 10 . 9/20/2015
THAT LAST SENTENCE MY GOSH CANNOT STOP GIGGLING VERY NICE JOB
EccentricRage chapter 14 . 9/15/2015
*LOUD SCREECHING*

Oh my god this story was amazing! It was so full of angst, happiness, joy, sorrow, character growth and just overall amazingness! Thank you so much for creating this gem; it's become one of my favorites!
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 14 . 9/9/2015
*rolls on floor giggling madly* Unicorn... stick figure... *collapses entirely into howls of laughter* THAT WAS PERFECT. X-D
DieHardShipper chapter 14 . 9/4/2015
Awwwwww! I love the atypical reaveal story. Such a clever idea! But the big question is...will Arwen get back together?!
bhayling chapter 14 . 8/12/2015
Thankyou for writing and posting this. :) This is the kind of story you read, and read again, all the while wallowing in the warmth, the love, and the pitch-perfect characterization. I especially enjoyed the interaction of wee Merlin and Arthur - seeing the kind of father Arthur would be, given the chance, and seeing how much he and Merlin mean to each other. I'll risk getting sappy if I keep going, so I'll stop here. ;)
naruto kurama chapter 14 . 8/14/2015
LOVE IT!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/25/2015
I love this story! I've read it about five times.
752 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »