Reviews for A Fresh Perspective
Penelope Valentine chapter 14 . 3/1/2020
This is awesome and I love it! Thank you so much for writing and sharing this brilliant work!
Jay chapter 14 . 2/15/2020
I don't use this site often, but I was lucky enough to be recommended this fic by a friend. I've never felt so blessed!
This was an adorable read, and I'm so glad I had the chance to read it. Your kid Merlin is the cutest little thing!
I can't actually tell when this was posted, I'm probably years late to comment this. But what matters is how much I loved it!
Stay amazing
Irina Hunter chapter 13 . 2/7/2020
*reads last paragraph* That sounds like a great plan.
Irina Hunter chapter 6 . 2/6/2020
"Those conviently falling branches make a lot more sense now.". I love that line! May I use it in a Merlin fic if I write one? I'll give you credit.
MokiHunter chapter 14 . 1/27/2020
Haven’t written a review in a long time and I realize this story is a bit older but man was it so well written. I’m gonna be honest in saying that I’ve never once liked “de-aging” fics but this one absolutely blew me away. Everyone was described perfectly in character and the flow worked so well. There was a great balance of action and description so that you knew exactly what the characters felt but didn’t get bored with too much detail.

And I love the inclusion of characters like the great dragon, Hunith, Gwen, etc. It made the fic feel so complete and wholesome. And the plot moved so well and nothing felt dramatic or oddly placed. Everything made total sense and felt to me like it was really part of the show.

Honestly amazing work this is one of the best Merlin fanfics I’ve ever read. I hope your being an author is still going well! Your writing is phenomenal.
bellamyblakru chapter 14 . 1/19/2020
THIS WAS SO FUCKING GOOODDDDD OMGGG. this was so beautiful and incredibly in character. omfg thank you for writing this, this was so fucking great. my heart omgg you are so talented ahh thank you
Fi Suki Saki chapter 14 . 10/16/2019
The whole thing is GREAT!
I Love how Good and Caring Arthur is toward little Merlin. Even after knowing the magic, he taking care of him very gently.

Little Merlin loves his friends and vice versa.
I Love when Arthur could feel Merlin's magic feel safe.

All the Great Dragon's interactions with Little Merlin!

The fair judgement and penalty to the female Druid is Nicely done!

I Love it!
This is sooo sad
Guest chapter 12 . 10/4/2019
Merlin got turned into a child, had learned magic and Arthur and his knights didn't seem to care? How long had she been in exile?

So funny ahaha. Gwen is so confused
My name is . . . Lord . . . Dragon

Ahahaha! Nice touch on *Dragoon.* Seems adult Merlin is just as creative as child Merlin
Guest chapter 6 . 10/4/2019
Alright I do not know who copied whom but there is a fic almost exactly like yours and it is called Finding Destiny.
gaylelbf chapter 11 . 9/13/2019
Clever! Including enchanted deer Gwen in this tale.
christinemarie13 chapter 14 . 9/3/2019
I’m sure I’ve read this years ago but I enjoyed the story all over again, the details faded by time. Little Merlin was so dang cute.
Wittran chapter 1 . 9/2/2019
This story was absolutely epic and I loved it with all my heart!
maraudergurl2010 chapter 14 . 8/20/2019
Ugh, I loved this. Thank you you ever so much for such an absolutely lovely little story. :3 Made my heart all gooey with joy. :D
750 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »