Reviews for A Fresh Perspective
maraudergurl2010 chapter 13 . 8/20/2019
I think my heart just broke into a MILLLLLION TINY PIECES and then melted into goo and moulded into something sappy and new. :P
maraudergurl2010 chapter 3 . 8/20/2019
Ugh, Arthur's reaction to Merlin made me cry. You're a beast. I love it. :P
maraudergurl2010 chapter 1 . 8/20/2019
Oh man, I am so glad I found this fandom so I that I could find the fanfiction and then find this story and just positively MELT in this cuteness. *sigh* You slay me. This is AWESOME!
Mistress Charon chapter 14 . 8/17/2019
This story was simply and utterly adorable! I loved reading every minute of it! The plot was good, the characters were in-character, the dialogue was well written. All in all, very good work! Merlin being a child, with his child mind and actions were so cute, along with the knights, Arthur, Gaius, and Hunith taking care of him! I could squeal, it was so cute! And Kilgharrah! How could I forget! Even little Merlin getting hurt, and being taken care of, I just love reading whump stories. Anyways, thank you very much for writing, I thoroughly enjoyed reading it! :)
daddyphannypack chapter 14 . 8/5/2019
ive finished this within a day, despite work and all. absolutely brilliant. there’s no other words to describe such a masterpiece. thank you for sharing your gift with the world.
KillgarraghForever chapter 12 . 7/7/2019
Oh, Norns. Merlin! Please be alright, please.
KillgarraghForever chapter 10 . 7/7/2019
Thank you for the comic relief at the end! I needed that! Lol!
KillgarraghForever chapter 7 . 7/7/2019
Gwaine, you fool!
KillgarraghForever chapter 2 . 7/7/2019
But knowing Merlin, it won't.
KillgarraghForever chapter 1 . 7/7/2019
Oh, Merlin. Only you...
Sapindetin chapter 10 . 6/28/2019
XDXDXDXD GENIUS
Guest chapter 14 . 6/26/2019
This is really, really good. You capture each of their voices and personalities so well. I just wish it were longer!
kettlecorn chapter 13 . 6/15/2019
I'm glad that Freya has been brought up.
TheLadyJuliette chapter 14 . 5/26/2019
I loved this so much! Thank you :)
Rehabilitated Sith chapter 4 . 4/26/2019