Reviews for A Fresh Perspective
Fawkes Flame chapter 2 . 9/6/2012
Oooooh I can just imagine how sweet and adorable Merlin was as a child. Really great story so far and I hope you'll update soon!
JXeleven chapter 2 . 9/6/2012
Great chapter, I really enjoyed it.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Haha, loved that last bit! This promises to be a good read, I'm looking forward to seeing where you take this!
chibitomodachi chapter 2 . 9/6/2012
aww.. a de-aged merlin is so cute! i am so excited to see when merlin does his instinctive magic openly to arthur and the knights.. and i hope that the knights will come out in the next chapter.. so many scenes to be seen/read that i don't know what to look forward to.. but i do hope that you update soon! i look forward to it!
Bailieboro chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Your description of the young Merlin is very good. It's also a pleasure to be able to read without being distracted by spelling and grammar mistakes. Good job!
IndiaMoore chapter 2 . 9/5/2012
Yay new update :) really like this story and can't wait for more :)
lilyflower1345 chapter 2 . 9/5/2012
great chapter! I'm really enjoying your story. It was cute how Merlin imitated Arthur. And I liked the hand thing Hunith did with Merlin to remind him to hide his magic. It was sad when Merlin thought he'd been bad since they were going to Camelot. I'm excited to read more!
shadow visor chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
like the idea. wonder the knights are going to react to this.
HolySnailProductions chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Ok this story is really good! I've read a lo of kid!Merlin fics and so far this is one of the best! Keep it up!
HolySnail
storm101 chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
I have to say, I really love the concept of messing with characters' ages, but it's so incredibly rare to see a story involve the trope and manage to pull it off. Your story does that, I think. It's much better written, more original, and better characterized than anything else involving de-aged Merlin I've seen. I hope you continue it, and eagerly await the next chapter!
HyaHya chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Merlin makes such a cute child :) Awwh
Flavio S chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Nice story!
IndiaMoore chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
I love little Merlin stories they are the best :) can't wait for your next update :D
lilyflower1345 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Great chapter! I really like what you have so far. I like stories where merlin is turned into a child, and yours seems to be very well written. I liked that you had Arthur bring young!Merlin to Hunith. I'm excited to read more :)
Solar07 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
I LOVE THIS! More plz! Deaged!Merlin is the best!
750 | « Prev Page 1 .. 40 47 48 49 50