Reviews for 11:15
luisg1778 chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
This was a very very sweet story I particularly loved the ending I just wished that it was not a one shot but still I loved it
Snk707 chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
I loved it
Percy Potter11 chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
Good story! The hiding in a bathroom and playing on the iPod thing sounds like something I would do. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
U should continue this and be like "hey bitches I'm back!"
TestSubject069 chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Wow, this was really heartwarming! I liked it how you pitted May as a shy type and Ash as just rudely insensitive. Very neat use of the time motive. I really enjoyed it.
monsterhuntergod-Ratholas Mk1 chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
very micely done, and the fact that may was shy made it more interesting.
PurpleRock chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
awww this is such a nice fic i enjoyed it i even listened to the song... amazing! i hope you continue it :D
FireStorm92 chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
This was such a cute story. I enjoyed it quite a bit. I personally think you should make another story continuing with how things went for them. I hope you do, because I'll gladly read it, and anything else that you choose write.
BurntBurger99 chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Good one shot. I also liked how you mentioned other thing such as the maximum ride series by James Patterson and super Mario smash bros brawl.
animelover1057 chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
cool
GivenUpandAbandoned chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
It's a cute story
Should get more reviews :D
ChloboShoka chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Nice to see you entered the contest too. I liked this entry. I think I can relate to this because I'm socially awkward in social situations like that too. Hope your iPod sorts itself out. :)
Brandorable chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
no kiss?
reddolphin5000 chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
This is soooooo sweet! Aw... this was a cute one-shot! loved it, nice job! :)
Katherine Loves Kisses chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Awww this story was sad but cute :3 I'm glad they are back together like it used to been :3 anyways I loved it soo cute :D