Reviews for people like us
ErinScissorHands chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Next chapter ?
andrea1301 chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
I've read this like three times and every one of them i have cried and smiled because of the intensity of the emotions and all that stuff. I just thought you should know it is wonderful and you are an awesome writer and hi is defenitely my favorite bade au one shot.
Thank you for writing such amazing bade.
Andrea.
Hogmonkey chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Just a question about Motoori's Mono No Aware...I thought that was a phrase he used, not an actual novel. If it is, is it possible you could link me to a page with it? Not the full novel of course, just a brief description. I'd like to find it.
Queen-Kirei chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
I THINK I'M IN LOVE WITH THIS!

And the fact that you included "Tonight I can write the saddest lines" by Neruda is jfhfjkhgfkhg MY POOR HEART.

Amazing fic!
slippingunderneath chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Perfect.
spyroulina chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Perfect! Romantic,poetic and deep! I just love it and the way you portrayed the characters' thoughts and feelings was simply true and touching! I also adored how you make all those references to classic literature! An excellent job ,like a professional writer! Perfect! :)
TrickstersImp chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
We're happy to inform you that people like us has been nominated for a Topaz Award, designed to honour the best of the Victorious fandom. You can find the list of nominations and go to nominate other stories you've read at the Nominations thread at this link:

www-dot-fanfiction-dot-net/ forum/The_Topaz_Awards_2013/108350/
Trance Starr chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
As a lit major . . . thank you. So beautiful. His love for her just intertwines with their love of books to create what would basically be my perfect relationship. Books and sex and love.
123321blastoff chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
I absolutely *love* this. This is great writing, it's great. I love every detail and every emotion. There's so much emotion. I love this, haha. You are honestly one of the best Victorious writers I have come across. You're writing is so advanced and I don't get the feeling you're an amateur. Check out my story, maybe? It would mean SO much to me if you read/reviewed it. I'm new here... so yeah! Great story. I love the opening. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
I'm begging you PLEASE MAKE A SEQUEL!
Elizabeth B-Lover chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
loved it.
anlmoon chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
very well written and detail. I'm glad this one was written and won the poll because I voted for this one. :)
mochafrap chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Jade and Beck are two of a kind!
Dawnmist of RiverClan chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
That story was AMAZING. Wow. You're an amazing author.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2012