Reviews for Not the Usual Pretty Face
kaitlyn chapter 1 . 8/31/2003
This was a great A/A moment. I was so glad to see Alec knocked off his high horse I would really like to see more of this!
kaitlyn chapter 1 . 8/31/2003
iluvaqt chapter 1 . 11/7/2002
*thanks you profusely* for a break from the M/L torture I was reading before. This was much appreciated, well written and suprisingly light, considering the referred content. Loved it, a hint of A/A and more insight into Asha, who was mostly a shadow for most of S2. Interesting too that OC was the one to provide some proding and wisdom to all parties. :)

"But when the source of his competition was Logan – the man Asha had put her life on the line for, for the past two years – and Alec – a soldier with super-human strength *and* super-human good looks… Well, what were his chances?" :D that me grinning a mile wide. So true. ;)

I know I can always count on you for something refreshingly different. There's always plenty of fic that focus on Logan or Max, and their mixed up relationship. Or M/A. Big hugs and much excitement over the mention of Sebastian. :) I always knew that guy had to still be around, even though he was never mentioned S2.
Dearest Helpless chapter 1 . 9/14/2002
Very cool. I really enjoyed it; it was a nice length and a nice ending :) Very, very cool.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/21/2002
you are continuing this right?

coz there just isn't enough A/A fic, and this looks promising!

i love the story!

yay :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2002
love it update soon
gilenagile chapter 1 . 7/16/2002
I've already embarassed myself laughing at the Bottles of Weer piece (should know better than to read your stories in a public place) so I'm going to stop at wheelchair track remark and save this for later. Great writing-of course.
Lesa chapter 1 . 7/16/2002
Very interesting beginning. I'm looking forward to reading more. I'm a sucker for A/A stories. I never saw Asha as quite that timid but its an interesting side of her.
hay25 chapter 1 . 7/15/2002
love thew M/L, but that dosen't mean alec can't be happy with someone.
Kyre chapter 1 . 7/15/2002
I like this. Heh, true to form, I was most interested in the M/L parts ;) but the rest was good too. Sorry I can't say much more productive than that; I blame it on fatigue and laziness. Anyway, if you want to continue this, I'll definitely read it.
Baloo chapter 1 . 7/15/2002
You know pari, I love *everything* you write... Your DA stories are the only ones I will read regardless of the pairing, because you can make any one seem appealing. I generally hated A/A (and if the show were coming back for a third season, I wouldn't mind the fact that Asha's absence meant no hooking up for those two), but reading your work has left me more open to A/A fanfiction. You have a great grasp of all the characters, and you work with the spineless Asha we saw on the show, and give her that necessary oomph she needs to be someone worth rooting for. And I wasn't even bothered by the implied M/L, despite the fact that I usually can't stand those two together.
Owl chapter 1 . 7/15/2002
Haha! Go Asha! Woo, yeah! I love this so much. Everyone's totally on character, OC rocks the house, as usual, Logan and Max are pathetic as usual, Alec is mad sexy as usual... it's all good, girl. *g* Nice to see something new from you up!
Angelbebe chapter 1 . 7/15/2002
I wanted to let you know I think it's a good story. I'm sure you'll get more reviews when peeps realize is back for good.?

I don't have a lot of time and I usually only read Max and Logan fics because I'm a DA purist. And that's the only SciFi couple on this SciFi show as far as I'm concerned.

However, you are the only writer that I look at the fic to see if it's a couple that I can tolerate.

I can't tolerate Max with a hotboy, a dogboy or a big brother.

And you CAN write.