Reviews for Lengths of Depravity
givensjaikena60 chapter 1 . 4/3
I'm still reading it was really good I read it in one day
MyEden chapter 25 . 3/20
I'm still reading this and still loving it
Penelope Dean chapter 5 . 2/24
Hallelujah!
I’d just like to say that I partially hate past Bruce, love present one, and Jason Peter Todd is a poor little anxious baby and a sad misunderstood shadowing.
L chapter 25 . 2/13
I continue to read
Guest chapter 25 . 12/21/2017
This is absolutely incredible and it's so well-written too. Please don't stop it here.
Melody chapter 25 . 12/11/2017
Please don’t stop writing this story I fell in love with it! It’s amazing! I live the fact that you got everyone’s personality correct! And the nicknames! I get so mad when people don’t get little things like that right. Anyway please keep writing! Like just post the next chapter asap. I just I love this story! I can’t express how much I love it!
Wings Of Mercury chapter 25 . 11/3/2017
Please post the last chapter! I want to read the ending.
Wings Of Mercury chapter 10 . 11/3/2017
That is a terrible idea. Making him waste his time. Lying to him. Manipulating him through his hatred of drugs. Oh, that will surely make Jason want to rejoin the happy family.
Sally Won chapter 25 . 10/21/2017
Yes, I'm reading and this is one of the best fics ever.
I love your characterization of Jason.
Keep up the great work
Toni42 chapter 25 . 9/5/2017
I. Am. In. LOVE. This is a BRILLIANT story and I have been reading it ALL DAY. Man, you're good at this. Poor Jason. Hope everything goes alright for the bat bros on their night out; no attacks or anything. Wonder what Bruce is planning, though? Something dangerous? Well, safe to say I can't wait for the next chapters! Thank you SO much for this master piece!
annieduncan17 chapter 25 . 8/21/2017
This story is amazing. I hope you keep writing until you can get that solid ending, that seems like it's coming... I just don't want one of those abrupt endings.
Guest chapter 25 . 8/19/2017
Plz update this awesome fic i love it
Guest chapter 25 . 8/13/2017
Love this fic! Whats Bruce planning? Please update soon
Guest chapter 24 . 7/28/2017
Dude seriously everything it might be the best thing I've ever read, this is a work of art, please keep writing. You obviously have a passion for this and are very good at it too