Reviews for Lengths of Depravity
Toni42 chapter 25 . 9/5
I. Am. In. LOVE. This is a BRILLIANT story and I have been reading it ALL DAY. Man, you're good at this. Poor Jason. Hope everything goes alright for the bat bros on their night out; no attacks or anything. Wonder what Bruce is planning, though? Something dangerous? Well, safe to say I can't wait for the next chapters! Thank you SO much for this master piece!
annieduncan17 chapter 25 . 8/21
This story is amazing. I hope you keep writing until you can get that solid ending, that seems like it's coming... I just don't want one of those abrupt endings.
Plz update this awesome fic i love it
Love this fic! Whats Bruce planning? Please update soon
Dude seriously everything it might be the best thing I've ever read, this is a work of art, please keep writing. You obviously have a passion for this and are very good at it too
This story was amazing! You totally need to update it! :)
Shiary chapter 25 . 7/24
nice chapter :)
SweetTea chapter 25 . 7/19
I am so glad you updated this story! This whole work is one of my favorite batfam docs ever! This chapter was very well written; I love the way you capture the emotions of the all the characters and make them interact like a realistic family. I also love the way you write Jason! You truly capture his character well. Can't wait to read the next chapter!
Anon chapter 25 . 7/19
Thank you, thank you for this amazing story. You have no idea how much I love this.
FanficReader1212 chapter 25 . 7/4
Please post more!
skyblue595 chapter 1 . 6/26
I read the whole thing but forgot to review at the end! This was a great read. Seriously, it was incredibly smooth and you portrayed all the bb Robins so well! I'll be looking forward to what you write next :)
Mimi chapter 25 . 6/25
Great.
mimi chapter 7 . 6/25
I love it. Great story
I just found this story but I LOVE IT! Really hope you stick with it:)
Anonymous chapter 25 . 6/23
Very well written. Bursting with pain, grief, change, but most importantly, love. 5/5.