Reviews for Lengths of Depravity
YAY! jason is alive! i was like " no! he can't die again!"
NOOOOOOOOO! JASON! :(
fluffykitty12 chapter 6 . 3/5
"Damn straight."
lol.
PinkBeauty34 chapter 24 . 2/23
When I say words cannot describe how much I loved this, I want you to know I mean it. I finished this seven hours ago, and I have been thinking about what to write for a review all day. Since this is not the last chapter, (or at least I hope it's not) I won't leave an extremely detailed review, but I honestly loved this so much. I found this last night at eleven o'clock and had it completely read by four o'clock in the afternoon today, after I had school. I can imagine a lot of people would find how Jason-centric this story is to be biased in his favor. However, the entire time I was readin this, the events that I wanted to happen, happened. What I wanted Jason to think and feel, he thought and felt. The entire time I was reading, I felt incredibly pleased with where the story had gone and where it was going. This cannot be said for many other good fanfictions on the same subject. I loved your characterization. No one was too nice, and no one was too mean. (Well, maybe Damian, but he's supposed to be.) the dialogue was great. Near the end, I felt that the ideas skipped around quite a bit, but throughout the story I found myself smiling, laughing, and tearing up with the great humor, angst, and thought-provoking insight into Jason's mind. I liked that you had the guts to actually kill off the joker. I'm not usually a fan of non-canonical deaths, but in this case, I think you were justified. I want to thank you so much for writing and brightening up my entire week. I hope you continue this story, and possibly continue this as a series. Thanks again!
WritesByTheMoonlight chapter 6 . 10/24/2014
Oh wow...I think I have fallen in love with fics that star the whole Bat family, and your fic has just been added to the pile. Overprotective Bruce with all the little Bats included just really make my day and I'm finding myself really enjoying this...that and the length...I LOVE long, completed fics, they really make me smile. I can settle down and just read happy and content all afternoon and evening which will be exactly what I'll be doing with this one. I'll guiltily admit that Dick is my favorite...always has and always will be that boy's got a place in my heart. But the way you've been writing Jason makes him creep up as a second favorite. Damian is sooo stubborn, but I almost cried when he kept asking Dick why Jason took the bullet for him-makes me think that he was wondering why Jason thought that he was worth taking a bullet for maybe? Gyah, I must go read the next chapter now, can't wait anymore!
stands-tall-among-shadows chapter 24 . 8/28/2014
O_O is there a sequel?
Cocoaflower chapter 24 . 8/26/2014
I honestly have to say this is my favourite Jason story of all time! I know I haven't read all of them, but seriously, this was good. :D
CLEON LOVER224 chapter 24 . 7/16/2014
OMGZZZZZ! LOVE IT! I really liked this one. It was better then any of the fan fics i have ever read! Keep it up! :)
Guest chapter 24 . 5/25/2014
Aww :)
Guest chapter 24 . 4/20/2014
Nice chapter!
AmbushImagine chapter 4 . 4/19/2014
too good . Wow . Just wow.
LuVySoNy chapter 24 . 3/14/2014
im a sucker for happy endings too. it could be a heart wrenching blood pouring dramatic pile of sadness...but if there are kitties and sun shine at the end, i'll be happy X-D (as long as it was well written)

i love moments when jason acknowledges bruce and catherine as his parents. :-)
LuVySoNy chapter 23 . 3/14/2014
*_* i LOVED the second -uh- section? of this chapter.
about bruce trying to mask his feelings and how each of his sons affect him in their own way... dick saving him from darkness/jason kissed by the shadows/etc... god i just love your imagery! aah!

if/when you ever become a professional writer you have to tell me your real name so i can read your stories! (laugh) but i'm not kidding. i love your writing style! and everything! you capture the characters perfectly.
grant morrison can't even write his own characters well *cough*damian* but peter tomasi writes damian perfectly! scott lobdell screws over almost every character he tries to write for *cough*jason*and-especially-starfire* but you write jason perfectly! infact yours are my favorite jason stories, i wish they were canon. you portray both jason and bruce better than anyone i've read (except maybe tomasi-he writes bruce well too) but your jason is without a doubt the best written. or at least the best i've came across
ShadowMist62442 chapter 24 . 2/23/2014
You updated this on my birthday! :D this is a wonderful story, very well-written with tons of emotions! I look forward to the next chapter :)
Moi chapter 10 . 2/17/2014
Well, since you asked for a review (:
I absolutely love the way your portray Damian. I mean, everything about this fic is great, but the Demon Spawn in particular is spot-on, my friend. Nice job, and thanks for another chapter of awesome.