Reviews for Uncharted Alone
Kimmy-1016 chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Is it ok if I send you an OC for this? I got plenty and I don't mind giving you one. o3o

Name: Ero (pronounced: Arrow)

Age: 16

Eyes: Brown

Hair: Black

Parent or Guardian: Orphaned

Personality: Ero is a smarta- sometimes which gets him into trouble, he's a trouble maker sometimes as well. He hides his emotion from others and only shows his emotions to those he trusts. He is bisexual as well. Ero can make friends and enemys rather quickly too.

Backstory: Ero never knew his parents, they left him and his older brother to die. His brother died at the age of seventeen to an unknown illness that skips generations in his family, which is why their parents did what they did. Ero never had this illness, but his parents thought he did, that and they never wanted him in the first place, and knew his older brother would die soon, so they abandoned them.
Mickeys Swaggmuffins chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Love love love this story right now. I love how it's going but do you know why I LOVE it soooo much? Becuase it's an OC STORY! I've been waiting for more of these to read. Uncharted needs OC stories. Definetly reviewing this! Definetly following this! Definetly favoring this!
jazminewriter chapter 1 . 9/4/2012