Reviews for Hope's Calling
melinda08 chapter 76 . 1/8
wow so good! I am so happy you updated- so worth it! I wonder what Hawkeye wants...hmmmm

Great job, this is a wonderful story!
SOLDIERSAngel87 chapter 76 . 1/7
I love it! I'm so glad that you could update! I can't wait for the next chapter. You portray the characters so well and the love you have in Francis and Hope is amazing.
Katie chapter 75 . 12/4/2013
OMG! (And the "G" stands for gosh.)
Please finish this is good. I was so excited when I saw that this was updated.
KyokoHonda49 chapter 75 . 11/25/2013
I hope Francis gets better. He'll have the help of his love, so that's good. lol. Great chapter. I got to tell you I am always excited when I see that you update :) Just wanted to throw that out there.
KyokoHonda49 chapter 74 . 11/25/2013
I just realized that I never wrote a review for this chapter...whoops. Anywho, amazing. Like always. I feel bad for both of the lovebirds. I'm glad they are finally together. Wonder what will happen next... ON TO THE NEXT CHAPTER :D
SOLDIERSAngel87 chapter 75 . 11/23/2013
I love the chapter and can't wait until hawkeye comes! As for the story I thought it was great, although in the context you slightly ignored the part of Francis being deaf. When he and Hope were talking you had her look down and not face him when she was talking. Also I think that either you forgot to mention that he could read lips or I just forgot. But either way I love the chapter and can't wait for the next!
Tauna P Strawn chapter 74 . 10/29/2013
He'd better throw away that blasted bottle and go with her. I'll kick his backside if he doesn't/\.
Guest chapter 74 . 10/29/2013
Please continue updating this wonderful story.
SOLDIERSAngel87 chapter 74 . 10/29/2013
I love this story so much! I can't wait until the next chapter! In glad that Francis and Hope are finally reunited. And Hawkeye wanting to see Hope was more of a change then I thought, but a glorious touch!
hippiechick2112 chapter 74 . 10/29/2013
Yay, review time instead of reading on my phone! Ok, here goes nothing...

The chapter was troubling. Not that it wasn't good, but that it was sad. I know that Father Mulcahy was drunk and sad after becoming deaf in "After MASH" and had earned his nickname of Dago Red again. This is super sad. Even though it didn't really follow with MASH canon, it was still good to know that Hope would not give up on him and would try to talk to him.

The dialogue between Hope and Tommy always gets to me. How close they are! It always makes me laugh, almost like I was there and with them.

As for Hawkeye...well, I really don't want him causing trouble. Seriously. I know he can be pushy, but also he had an accepting side too, one I am hoping shows when he sees Hope.

I hope you update this soon. I know it's been a while in between chapters lately, but to have that happily-ever-after ending would be nice for both Father Mulcahy and Hope. Thank you!
melinda08 chapter 73 . 10/11/2013
aw so happy to see an update! this made my day, I hope you stick with it bc so many of us are invested in the beautiful tale you've managed to tell. Great job and I hope for more.
KyokoHonda49 chapter 73 . 10/9/2013
I am literally radiating happiness lol. I have been waiting so long for you to update. This was the highlight of my day :) Anywho, as always, great chapter. I hope Hope is able to get to Francis and get him out of his rut. Are you feeling better then? I hope so. Well, hope you are well and I look forward to reading your next chapter :)
Soldiersangel87 chapter 73 . 10/8/2013
I live this story! I can't wait until Francis and Hipe come back together again!
hippiechick2112 chapter 73 . 10/9/2013
Hey, I know that I haven't reviewed in the while, since I read the story on my phone, so I thought to write one out. This is really coming along and I'm wishing that Hope and Father Mulcahy get together soon! It's sad that he's drinking and she's worrying. Good chapter! I hope to see more soon!
bobbin lace chapter 73 . 10/8/2013