Reviews for Hope's Calling
LilyMoonDove chapter 78 . 7/21
It took me about 2 weeks to read this. I'm at the edge of my seat. Please post more!
aimeekiwi93 chapter 78 . 5/13
So I literally just binge read this. When I started it, I thought your writing lacked description and it seemed to just happen. And as I kept reading, your writing got better and the story became more captivating and, my gosh, I'm so addicted :D I hope there is more coming soon :D
hippiechick2112 chapter 78 . 4/29
Read the chapter this morning and thought to give a review. I was genuinely surprised to see it and was excited to read more. Of course, I am seeing new pathways already, instigators and all. Very sad to see Father Mulcahy missing though! I am sure things will turn out ok, but the postwar is almost as exciting as the war chapters! I am hoping you update more soon. I understand life has gotten in the way, but I am anxious to see this conclusion.
MASHlover23 chapter 78 . 4/29
*Cue the angelic Hallelujah track*

Seeing this update in my email this morning made my day! I am so happy your back! :D

I think I'm going to like Dr. Williamson - he seems like a no-nonsense type of guy. I love how he told off Anthony at the beginning.

And Anthony... what a creep! Seriously, I wanted to reached through my computer screen and beat him up as much as Hawkeye wanted to! Like seriously, it wouldn't hurt my feeling if at the of the story - Anthony ends up in jail or a mental institute. I have a feeling thought that this definitely isn't the last that we've seen of him. :/

I really like how Hawkeye opened up to Hope a bit, and allowed himself to show just how much he was still hurting. I hope that Hawkeye will stick around in, Between for awhile! I think Hope is really going to need him to lean on while Francis is drying out. Sigh, I think I'm starting to lean more towards team Hawkeye instead of team Francis now...

Also I am very frightened that something bad is going to happen to Francis with him suddenly M.I.A at the end. My guess is that he snuck out of the house to go find some booze...

I'll just be waiting here anxiously for the next update - which I hope will be very soon! :)
joel chapter 77 . 12/5/2014
Good chapter. When's the next one going to be up?
SleepingEmpires chapter 77 . 10/29/2014
Oh, hey look I reached the end...ish. So much has happened in one chapter! AH. Looking forward to the next update! c:
SleepingEmpires chapter 73 . 10/29/2014
Oh. Ouch. My heart right now. :C
SleepingEmpires chapter 68 . 10/29/2014
I'm noping out so hard in the next few chapters. I literally JUST finished watching Goodbye, Farewell, and Amen, too. ;;
SleepingEmpires chapter 67 . 10/29/2014
Oh. Ow. This chapter hurt. But in a good way. Iiiiiii have a bad feeling. _ /reads on
SleepingEmpires chapter 65 . 10/29/2014
I feel so bad for Hawkeye. :c le sigh
SleepingEmpires chapter 61 . 10/28/2014
My heart ;; I'm reading as fast as I can, ha.
SleepingEmpires chapter 55 . 10/28/2014
OH MAN, OH MAN, OH MAN. Hawk, you dolt.
SleepingEmpires chapter 54 . 10/28/2014
Once again, I Iay awake in bed and don't want to stop reading. Hope, Hope, Hope. What /is/ going on in your head?
SleepingEmpires chapter 51 . 10/28/2014
I gotta get to reading this again. I am WAY behind D: Great chapter, as always. Can't wait to start reading again. 3
MASHlover23 chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
I just re-read this story recently and I fell in love with it even more! I really hope you update this story soon. I can't wait to find out who Hope finally ends up with!