Reviews for Hope's Calling
joel chapter 77 . 12/5/2014
Good chapter. When's the next one going to be up?
SleepingEmpires chapter 77 . 10/29/2014
Oh, hey look I reached the end...ish. So much has happened in one chapter! AH. Looking forward to the next update! c:
SleepingEmpires chapter 73 . 10/29/2014
Oh. Ouch. My heart right now. :C
SleepingEmpires chapter 68 . 10/29/2014
I'm noping out so hard in the next few chapters. I literally JUST finished watching Goodbye, Farewell, and Amen, too. ;;
SleepingEmpires chapter 67 . 10/29/2014
Oh. Ow. This chapter hurt. But in a good way. Iiiiiii have a bad feeling. _ /reads on
SleepingEmpires chapter 65 . 10/29/2014
I feel so bad for Hawkeye. :c le sigh
SleepingEmpires chapter 61 . 10/28/2014
My heart ;; I'm reading as fast as I can, ha.
SleepingEmpires chapter 55 . 10/28/2014
OH MAN, OH MAN, OH MAN. Hawk, you dolt.
SleepingEmpires chapter 54 . 10/28/2014
Once again, I Iay awake in bed and don't want to stop reading. Hope, Hope, Hope. What /is/ going on in your head?
SleepingEmpires chapter 51 . 10/28/2014
I gotta get to reading this again. I am WAY behind D: Great chapter, as always. Can't wait to start reading again. 3
MASHlover23 chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
I just re-read this story recently and I fell in love with it even more! I really hope you update this story soon. I can't wait to find out who Hope finally ends up with!
samanddianefan10 chapter 77 . 6/7/2014
always nice to see an update on this very well written story. I hope you continue, great job...and I love being able to "see" Padre in a different light!
MASHlover23 chapter 77 . 5/22/2014
Hey I was super happy to see you updated! I hope that Hope is going to be okay with all this going on! Looking forward to more :)
hippiechick2112 chapter 77 . 5/15/2014
I read this chapter this morning while on break from work. I have to say, a LOT of things are happening all at once! While I am happy that Hawkeye is finally calming down, I am also worried about what will happen next. I hope you update soon, but if not, that's fine. I've been just as bad too, you know. :P But anyway...excitement is the least of my emotions for this story. I hope you finish this soon and with a happy ending to boot! :D
SOLDIERSAngel87 chapter 77 . 5/13/2014
Oh wow... So much drama in one chapter. I can't wait for the next chapter it's such a cliff hanger. Please update soon. And thank you for all the support you've given me on the MASH story I've done. I hope that you can continue to read and enjoy the sequel. I think I should call it "Crabapple Cove's Flower." What do you think? I love your story please keep writing and on the Sherlock Holmes one. I love that one.