Reviews for Hope's Calling
MASHlover23 chapter 79 . 10/4
I AM SO HAPPY YOU UPDATED! I am happy that Tommy found Francis, and it was really touching that Rev. Jones is Tommy's guardian angel. :)

Poor Hope, I feel like she is being pulled in a million different directions, and just can't take it. At least she has Steve with her on base to give her some comfort.

I love the unspoken understanding that Mrs. Jones and Hawkeye have, that they both know that Hawkeye is still in love with Hope. I sense some serious drama in the near future between Francis and Hawkeye. I really don't know who Hope is going to end up with in the end!

It was also really heart warming though, that Hawkeye expressed to Mrs. Jones how much Francis means to him, even though he is engaged to the woman he loves. :)

I just love this story so much! Can't wait for the next update to see where this debacle goes next! :)
flutterbye52000 chapter 79 . 10/3
Cmee57, thank you very much for the new chapter. If I could, I'd hug you :). Dear sweet Francis, poor man. My heart really goes out to him.
This is such a good story, M, ...will it continue? Just asking. Still praying for you. And, you're welcome for the support.
hippiechick2112 chapter 79 . 10/3
I'm glad you updated. That was a great chapter! I hope things are well. Update soon!
flutterbye52000 chapter 78 . 9/23
Oh, please finish this. Think you'll be able to? This is torture.
flutterbye52000 chapter 45 . 9/22
I'm thinking if Hawkeye doesn't turn off his jealousy, Hope may just walk in the other direction...toward Francis. That would be nice. I'm pulling for him.
flutterbye52000 chapter 40 . 9/22
Well, as for me, I'm glad someone believes in prayer.
flutterbye52000 chapter 38 . 9/22
Oh, hey, cmee, this hasn't even reached the half-way point. Of course we will continue. Can't expect us to stop, really, can you? This is so good, almost can't put it down. Right, fellow readers?
flutterbye52000 chapter 29 . 9/22
I don't know, at this point, who's going to get an earful, but I'm sure getting a laugh out of it. Has Mulcahy decided to 'do' something about his feelings? Hmmm. This whole thing is so fun, cmm.
flutterbye52000 chapter 25 . 9/22
I think if this changes how Mulcahy feels about Hope, he never truly loved her in the first place, and we all know he is a far better man than that.
flutterbye52000 chapter 22 . 9/22
Many of us are multi-faceted, and Hope is becoming fascinating. I love it.
flutterbye52000 chapter 6 . 9/22
I guess we see Hope as the human being she really is, trying to handle the horror of this hell on earth as best she can. We knew it would isn't always smiles and happy faces. It's ... well... life. And my heart goes out to Hope and the others who know how she feels, like Hawkeye. Margaret has obviously seen too much and turned her heart off, just to cope. Yes?
Hope will be ok.
flutterbye52000 chapter 1 . 9/21
Instantly I was right in there with them...very well depicted. You got it right on!
LilyMoonDove chapter 78 . 7/21
It took me about 2 weeks to read this. I'm at the edge of my seat. Please post more!
aimeekiwi93 chapter 78 . 5/13
So I literally just binge read this. When I started it, I thought your writing lacked description and it seemed to just happen. And as I kept reading, your writing got better and the story became more captivating and, my gosh, I'm so addicted :D I hope there is more coming soon :D
hippiechick2112 chapter 78 . 4/29
Read the chapter this morning and thought to give a review. I was genuinely surprised to see it and was excited to read more. Of course, I am seeing new pathways already, instigators and all. Very sad to see Father Mulcahy missing though! I am sure things will turn out ok, but the postwar is almost as exciting as the war chapters! I am hoping you update more soon. I understand life has gotten in the way, but I am anxious to see this conclusion.