Reviews for Fixation
amy.d.fuller.9 chapter 9 . 3/2
Oh, my goodness. ANOTHER story that has not been finished! It's been two years, and you just left your baby here without finishing it! PLEASE come back, finish the argument Aaron/Kenneth is having with himself, and resolve the tension between him and Marta! Please? (wimpers pitifully)
readermind chapter 9 . 1/31
really hope you continue this. I have never read a story like this, love it :D
scifigrrl chapter 9 . 9/10/2014
You may be done writing this story but it's really, really great. Thanks so much for posting what you have. I'll hope for more in the future, maybe when the next movie comes out. You've got mad talent. :)
scifigrrl chapter 4 . 9/10/2014
This is awesome!
Pati G W Black chapter 9 . 1/6/2014
Please tell me you didn't abandon this story!
Ceci chapter 9 . 10/9/2013
Hi...woow! this is the best fanfic ive ever seen in a long time...i really love the couple of Aaron and Marta...and the way you made their relationship is amazing...please please continue the story...that will be greatest thing ever :).. you have talent... i hope you decide to continue this awesome story :D
Ukchana chapter 9 . 10/3/2013
I'm finding this concept of having to struggle with his other "self" really fascinating - it's too bad the Borne movie was only an action film, because the other option of having it be a psychological/thriller sort of movie would have been really interesting.

I also really love how you took basically a "blanket scenario" (with guns) and turned it into a really thoughtful and amazing fanfic!

I hope you get more time to write, this is one of my new favorite fanfics on !
Ukchana chapter 5 . 10/3/2013
tee hee . . . I think that's the best line I've read in a LOOONG time.

"And for the record," he said, throwing it out there deceptively casually, "if you didn't want me to be gentle," she turned and met Aaron's gaze, which was positively smoldering, "I could do that, too."

Brina chapter 9 . 8/11/2013
Please, please, PLEASE tell me that you have not abandoned this story. It is AMAZING! I actually read the entire story more than once (I wont admit how many :) ) because i loved it that much. I look forward to your next update.
serphxheat chapter 9 . 6/22/2013
I love this story to death. I hope you finish! It's way too good to leave without an ending! Looking forward to the next update!
shadowsontherun chapter 9 . 4/24/2013
Oh my gosh i really want to know how this stoey ends! Your plot has just enough of the movie vibe to be believable and your details are amazing! I honestly love the deeper dynamic you made betweeen then and even though i totally agree with martha that kenneth needs to make the choice..damn we all want aaron don't we? Haha please, please, please update! :)
shadowsontherun chapter 6 . 4/24/2013
awww its cute runnaway...even if its crazy dangerous XD LOL
shadowsontherun chapter 5 . 4/24/2013
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I LOVED HIS LAST LINE HAHAHAHAHA XD love your story :) please update - i saw its been a while! If you update i will give you a reeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaally long review. please?
jpgFury chapter 9 . 3/12/2013
wow - what a fantastic story. I really hope you finish it - leaving it hanging like this is an injustice!
Speakfire chapter 9 . 3/8/2013
Man you are such a good author. I've browsed through and read all of your stories (and am a little ashamed that this is the only one I've left a review for) but damn you do a fantastic job of keeping me right on the edge of my seat with the tension. I can't wait to read the next chapter, the two sides of Kenneth/Aaron are fascinating.