Reviews for Left 4 Dead
Yori-sama-1983 chapter 6 . 10/19/2012
Wow, never thought you'll describe Karin's outfit same from original, although to be honest I don't see any a bit ninja style of Karin's outfit, look pretty like normal style than ninja style.

Ugh...as usual that s-l-u-t already started her s-l-u-t-t-y mode on Sasukke... yeck...sick b-i-t-c-h...

Please update soon, I can't wait to see what those 2 are up to, and hopefully I get to see Karin surrounding by big bunch of zombies, eat her alive, and die in very grossly horrible way like I told you before.
cristi99 chapter 5 . 9/20/2012
jajajaj no, no eres mala; me encanto aunque me parecio que pones a Sakura como "torpe" y ella no es tanto... bueno no te demores en actualizar

BESOS Y ABRAZOS
Yori-sama-1983 chapter 5 . 9/17/2012
Wow, whoever in that church that guy is one super-major-idiot-pathetic-coward-crazy to ring a bell to call more zombies and said they have to be immune to them? What nonsense idea is he talking about? If I were in the group with them I'll take Sakura's idea to break the door down or window with axe and kill that mother-fucker-guy.

But what happened to him? did he get infected too since the previous survivor who's been infected and infected him? If that is then serves him the hell right!

Anyway great work, like this chapter, please update soon
Yori-sama-1983 chapter 4 . 9/8/2012
Ouch... well that's kinda very foolish of the government, everybody should know there's no way to bring the dead back to life, no resurrection, no revive, and once the person is dead its gone forever.

Anyway please update soon
cristi99 chapter 4 . 9/8/2012
felicitaciones tu fic es muy bueno y me encanto porque soy fan de las peliculas de zombies...despues de unos buenos capitulos se esta dando el nejisaku auuuu los amo...!

BESOS Y ABRAZOS
Yori-sama-1983 chapter 3 . 9/4/2012
This is getting good, please update soon
Yori-sama-1983 chapter 2 . 9/4/2012
Oh wow, Sasuke is in this too, for a second I thought Karin is here too instead is just an OC Kari, I hate that red-hair slutty bitch. Even though I don't mind if she's here cos I like to see her being surrounding by bunch of zombies and eat her alive. HAH!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/4/2012
This story reminds me of a game my cousin plays (well she used to play). I think it was called President Evil or something... it was very scary :)
Yori-sama-1983 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Oh wow, another zombies fiction for NejiSaku story right after the "Virus"

Please update soon