Reviews for How People Start Listening
Faberrittana99-03 chapter 5 . 5/21
I knew it. I knew the moment Sue walked in that she was going to be defensive of Rachel. I honestly love her character, not the early seasons, but the later ones. Where she is the principle and she makes McKinley a livable place. I especially liked when she disciplined Karofsky after what he did to Kurt.

I am really enjoying this story, despite the content. It's very sad but a very real issue, and it happens all too often. I cannot even begin to imagine what it would be like to be in Quinn's shoes. To be there when it happened and to have tried to stop the bleeding. God, I can't imagine.

Anyway, I am bookmaking this and will come back. It is after 1 in the morning and I need to go to bed. But I will definitely be coming back to this. You are a very talented writer.
mythic-lionheart chapter 39 . 4/13
I just started reading this story. It took me a while but I just got to the last chapter. I sadly wish this would continue. Great story. Great Character development. I will follow in the hopes you continue.
vitrine chapter 29 . 4/3
I understand why Quinn's tongue is likened to a surgical blade now. Her threat about destroying Missy to the point of suicide just like Rachel was absolutely insane. Jesus Christ.
I wish you’d finish this :(
Krugerfan18 chapter 38 . 2/9
So I've probably said this a dozen times with this story but I love it and re-read it every so often and I haven't given up on you possibly updating one day.
SophieB1221 chapter 39 . 11/6/2017
i just stumbled upon this story and absolutely love it, every facet of it. Please tell me you haven’t abandoned it and you will come back and finish it at some point?
omy663 chapter 39 . 10/9/2017
I know you wrote this fanfic so long ago, but I just discovered it and really, I love every single word from it. I wish you would consider to finish it with a happy ending for our girls, but even if you don't, just, thank you very much. [sorry if my grammar sucks, English is not my first language.]
caseyrn12 chapter 39 . 8/23/2017
okay im very very sad now..i just read this story over the last week or so and it just stopped..i NEEDS to see quinn n ray get together and sanny and britt actually going out on the town as an official couple. i loved this story and how protective the three girls became with rachel. im totally in love with this story. if u ever decide to continue i'll be more then happy to read it..
caseyrn12 chapter 14 . 8/13/2017
i have to say i found this story yesterday and totally fallen in love with it..yes it deals with a very dark issue and is an emotional rollercoaster ride, but then again attempted/failed suicides are just that..i find this story to be true for the character that attempted and for the ones struggling that were effected by the aftermath. that said i also love how its showing the development of the girls relationships not only the unholy trinity's but especially ray and quinns. i also love how there is still some comic relief and the ending note to self had me actually chuckling. but the star wars and big bang theories along with buffy (cuz who doesnt LOVE a woman that can kick ass) mentions were awesome.
L chapter 39 . 8/11/2017
DUDE this fic is AMAZINGLY AWESOME AND I LOVE IT SO MUCH. I can't wait for the next chapter :) I only watched glee for the first time a few weeks ago and so now I'm making my way through the fics and this one is really good dude :) Keep up the good work :) I really liked that part in an early chapter were Santana calls out that woman Bitch-With-A-Staring-Problem. Also the moment Leory realises the Quinn is gay was so amazing I got up and went and read it out loud to my sister cause it was that good :) I just I love you characterisations of the characters and how your dealing with Rachel getting better but still like being depressed. I also really like your interesting take on Brittany. I just really love this fic and I read it in one go so yay me cause it has been HOURS cause like 300k woah. Any way love this fic and can't wait for the next chapter.
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 4/25/2017
Interesting chapter and plot and
SpurBoy chapter 39 . 3/26/2017
I know that this is the end of the story...and it's been a great ride...the muse leaves, inspiration dies, LIFE interferes. If you were to ever reply-which I don't expect because you don't owe anyone anything-I'd love to know in a few sentences how you would have had Quinn navigate her faith and fears to get to Rachel. I have to believe that Judy would have stepped up at some point and told Quinn it was okay but I don't think that alone would have done it. Do you think that there would have been a conversation with the pastor/preacher/father of her church to assure her that her fears were groundless or would there have been a hate incident toward gays so awful that Quinn would voluntarily disassociated herself from her church? Again, thank you so much for sharing, I loved it and wish you the best!
SpurBoy chapter 38 . 3/26/2017
God love Santana, she can be such a bitch one moment and then hits the heart dead on the next. I love how Rachel is slowly growing a circle of love that is helping her through the aftermath of a life of loneliness and bullying especially now that Mami is a part of that ring! I didn't comment in the previous chapter but I freakin' loved Rachel tossing the slushie at Principal Figgins:) Thanks.
SpurBoy chapter 31 . 3/25/2017
Okay-so I've been reading this story for the last few days but have refrained on commenting...until now:) It's very long, but I like long stories when they're good, and yours is. I'm concerned at this point, being a Faberry fan, how they will get together. It seems to me that only divine intervention or an ecclesiastical figure that Quinn trusts plus the outspoken support of Judy will tear down the walls that Quinn has surrounding her protecting her from embracing her gayness! It's interesting because you have her totally accepting the party line that my conservative, yet gentle-natured brother espouses: being gay is not the sin, living the life is...(shaking my head very sadly here). I don't know if there's enough voices to persuade her that God is love and will love her and whoever she chooses to love. I feel so sad for her. You've just done a great job of providing a real insight into the way she sees things. Thanks for sharing.
TaniaLo chapter 39 . 3/14/2017
Dont give up, keep writing! The story is simply amazing! Thank you! And please, please - write on and on and on). Inspiration !