Reviews for How People Start Listening
SophieB1221 chapter 39 . 11/6
i just stumbled upon this story and absolutely love it, every facet of it. Please tell me you haven’t abandoned it and you will come back and finish it at some point?
omy663 chapter 39 . 10/9
I know you wrote this fanfic so long ago, but I just discovered it and really, I love every single word from it. I wish you would consider to finish it with a happy ending for our girls, but even if you don't, just, thank you very much. [sorry if my grammar sucks, English is not my first language.]
caseyrn12 chapter 39 . 8/23
okay im very very sad now..i just read this story over the last week or so and it just stopped..i NEEDS to see quinn n ray get together and sanny and britt actually going out on the town as an official couple. i loved this story and how protective the three girls became with rachel. im totally in love with this story. if u ever decide to continue i'll be more then happy to read it..
caseyrn12 chapter 14 . 8/13
i have to say i found this story yesterday and totally fallen in love with it..yes it deals with a very dark issue and is an emotional rollercoaster ride, but then again attempted/failed suicides are just that..i find this story to be true for the character that attempted and for the ones struggling that were effected by the aftermath. that said i also love how its showing the development of the girls relationships not only the unholy trinity's but especially ray and quinns. i also love how there is still some comic relief and the ending note to self had me actually chuckling. but the star wars and big bang theories along with buffy (cuz who doesnt LOVE a woman that can kick ass) mentions were awesome.
L chapter 39 . 8/11
DUDE this fic is AMAZINGLY AWESOME AND I LOVE IT SO MUCH. I can't wait for the next chapter :) I only watched glee for the first time a few weeks ago and so now I'm making my way through the fics and this one is really good dude :) Keep up the good work :) I really liked that part in an early chapter were Santana calls out that woman Bitch-With-A-Staring-Problem. Also the moment Leory realises the Quinn is gay was so amazing I got up and went and read it out loud to my sister cause it was that good :) I just I love you characterisations of the characters and how your dealing with Rachel getting better but still like being depressed. I also really like your interesting take on Brittany. I just really love this fic and I read it in one go so yay me cause it has been HOURS cause like 300k woah. Any way love this fic and can't wait for the next chapter.
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 4/25
Interesting chapter and plot and
SpurBoy chapter 39 . 3/26
I know that this is the end of the story...and it's been a great ride...the muse leaves, inspiration dies, LIFE interferes. If you were to ever reply-which I don't expect because you don't owe anyone anything-I'd love to know in a few sentences how you would have had Quinn navigate her faith and fears to get to Rachel. I have to believe that Judy would have stepped up at some point and told Quinn it was okay but I don't think that alone would have done it. Do you think that there would have been a conversation with the pastor/preacher/father of her church to assure her that her fears were groundless or would there have been a hate incident toward gays so awful that Quinn would voluntarily disassociated herself from her church? Again, thank you so much for sharing, I loved it and wish you the best!
SpurBoy chapter 38 . 3/26
God love Santana, she can be such a bitch one moment and then hits the heart dead on the next. I love how Rachel is slowly growing a circle of love that is helping her through the aftermath of a life of loneliness and bullying especially now that Mami is a part of that ring! I didn't comment in the previous chapter but I freakin' loved Rachel tossing the slushie at Principal Figgins:) Thanks.
SpurBoy chapter 31 . 3/25
Okay-so I've been reading this story for the last few days but have refrained on commenting...until now:) It's very long, but I like long stories when they're good, and yours is. I'm concerned at this point, being a Faberry fan, how they will get together. It seems to me that only divine intervention or an ecclesiastical figure that Quinn trusts plus the outspoken support of Judy will tear down the walls that Quinn has surrounding her protecting her from embracing her gayness! It's interesting because you have her totally accepting the party line that my conservative, yet gentle-natured brother espouses: being gay is not the sin, living the life is...(shaking my head very sadly here). I don't know if there's enough voices to persuade her that God is love and will love her and whoever she chooses to love. I feel so sad for her. You've just done a great job of providing a real insight into the way she sees things. Thanks for sharing.
TaniaLo chapter 39 . 3/14
Dont give up, keep writing! The story is simply amazing! Thank you! And please, please - write on and on and on). Inspiration !
fabraysus chapter 39 . 2/12
This story was amazing. I hope one day you keep writing, but it was one of the best things i've ever read :)
PezBerry7988 chapter 38 . 11/25/2016
Just reread this amazing story. Thanks for writing as much as you did. Would love to see it finished Someday
Guest chapter 39 . 11/15/2016
I love this. I pray that you update.
Stuckinmycocoon chapter 39 . 9/20/2016
I know that it's been a really long time since you've last updated and I don't know if you'll even see this review, but since you obviously put so much time and attention and love into this story, I only thought that it would be fair to take a moment of my time and drop you a line saying that I really, really liked it and I thought you did a good job at capturing the various characters and their attitudes to the situations that you placed them in. It was very well thought out, and well-written, and I just wanted to say, good job. I especially like the relationship between the Unholy Square, and how it wasn't just instant and that there are still problems, still things needing to be worked out and said and done, but all of them have their own reasons for doing things as they are. It's not simple, nor cut and dry, and I think that makes it real (if you can say that about fanfiction). Also, not that I'm pressing, but should you ever choose to continue on with this story, it would make me (and indubitably others) most happy. (I sometimes feel a little hypocritical saying that, since there are fics I've orphaned, but sometimes the muse just leaves or you're not feeling it anymore or life changes, and that's okay too.)
Krugerfan18 chapter 39 . 5/24/2016
I seriously love and need the end of this story there are no words to describe how much so with that said please update and gave us more of this amazing work.