Reviews for Scars and Torn Feathers
Amazing story! Love
daily-chan chapter 4 . 10/12/2014
Loved it. Love how Dean stands up for Sam and Cas, love their bond. Want to rip those angels that hurt Cas apart and see a whole lot more.
But mostly, I want to kick John. How dare he even have an opinion when he's never been a father for those two. How dare he think he knows what Sam needs when he doesn't even know him, or Cas.
I wish this would continue, how did Bobby find out about Cas and Sam?
Loved how Dean found out :D
Anonymous chapter 4 . 10/6/2014
Wow. I love Sastiel, and you wrote it like no one else. ;)
Naire chapter 4 . 6/9/2013
I loved this fic so much! Youve described their emotions so perfectly, youve shown their love with how they were acting... Its brilliant! Im in awe :D Cas wrapping his wings around Sam was so sweet. The plot was very simple but youve made it so moving and sweet... And the drama! I want more! You are awesome :D
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
You my dear are one of my favoritve Sam/Castiel authors. Keep up the fab work hun.
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 4 . 12/5/2012
I love this! It's wonderful!
Remus san chapter 4 . 11/26/2012
I normally don't review on complete stories, but I can't help it with this one! Sastiel is on of my favorite fandoms! Dean's thoughts on hoping that he doesn't have to deal with Castiel's emotions, " He selfishly wanted Cas to remain unaffected and unattached, able to help them and deal with their problems without them having to deal with any of his." - That was spot on to Dean in season 6 and it was worded beautiful.
deanssammy chapter 4 . 11/20/2012
Beautiful lovw to see a pic os Sam an Cas in that moment
Guest chapter 4 . 10/17/2012
wow, i absolutely love this! i wish it was longer and in way more detail, the thing about the wings is brilliant something completely new i didn't expect, and i usually think all fan-fiction is kinda cheesy but if you get a thumbs up from me, you done gooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooood! 2 thumbs way way up
goldenspringtime chapter 4 . 10/14/2012
very touching story and the last line was so dean
Wolfa Moon chapter 4 . 10/9/2012
LOve it
rowsdowersavesus chapter 4 . 10/8/2012
Aww, that was nice to see, i liked it, thank you :)
The Slightly Demented chapter 4 . 10/8/2012
I loved the ending of this chapter. Johns starting to understand and Dean's okay :) i can't wait to find out what'll happen next.
Expecto-Prongs chapter 4 . 10/8/2012
I think it's suiting that John *sort of* comes around, but not completely. Also, although I am very sad this is over, you did a great job wrapping this up. I loved it :) See ya tomorrow (I hope that doesn't sound too creepy :P)
Yaoiraven chapter 3 . 10/8/2012
This is really good, i feel so bad for castiel because if his wings, i wonder what will happen next please update soon