Reviews for Ka Hahai,'imi
RhioTre chapter 14 . 1/7/2013
Wow your muse was grumpy for this one - both Steve and Danny got whumped but good. Great story as always. I think Grace would like to see the volcanoes, but that's not the only thing she would love - she would enjoy watching the honu on the beach. (Honu are Hawaiian Green Sea Turtles.) We've seen them at Punaluu Black Sand Beach, 9 in one day. The turtles swim up onto the black sand beach, bask in the sun, and even nest on the beach. You can take some great photos too. Anaehoomalu Beach,is another great beach for honu watching. It is a beautiful beach on Kona’s Kohala Coast. We have walked the beach both ways and in one day, we saw 17 honu resting on the sand. It is a beautiful island and I am so glad your muse visited with the team. Thanks for another great story. Take care!
RhioTre chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Great chapter and beginning to another story. I have been to Oahu once, but to the Big Island multiple times and you are doing a great job describing the islands. I love your grasp of the Hawaiian language you use as well. You really should visit! Thanks for listening to your muse, she is awesome! Take care! :)
Cc1973 chapter 14 . 12/19/2012
A kissing and cuddling Steve, lovely way to end the story!
Cc1973 chapter 13 . 12/19/2012
Seals don't expire! Fab chapter!
Cc1973 chapter 11 . 12/19/2012
Great follow-up to the rescue! Nice to see the rest of the team getting things in order whilst the boys recover
Guest chapter 14 . 12/1/2012
Loved i!
Guest chapter 14 . 12/1/2012
Love the light hearted end. And he finally admitted that she's his girlfriend.
CSIflea chapter 14 . 12/2/2012
Great ending to a great story. hope to read from you again soon.
cokie chapter 14 . 11/30/2012
Put a thinking cap on that muse and force her into another story! This was great. Very enjoyable.
storyfan101 chapter 14 . 12/2/2012
I'm glad everyone is back together. It was a great tale of adventure and excitement. I can hardly wait for your muse to strike again.
Vampire Reader chapter 14 . 12/1/2012
Thank you for this tender scene with Cath, and mama. Danny is perfect. I enjoyed it. Enjoy some downtime during the holidays so your fertile brain can re-energize. Best wishes.
Kilema chapter 14 . 12/1/2012
Thank you so much for this great stroy. I hope that your muse will be back with some inspiration very soon.
I love your stories.
TMVH50 chapter 14 . 12/1/2012
Great story - thanks for sharing! If your muse finds some inspiration, I will certainly be here ready to read!
JazzieG chapter 14 . 12/1/2012
I'm with Cath, I don't trust Doris as far as I could throw her! I have to say I'm not really sure about the whole Cath / Steve relationship either. Don't get me wrong, I like Cath (much better than Lori) but I'm worried about how much screen time she takes from Danny, since I don't think he gets enough storylines as it is.

Then again I've only watched up to episode 6 so far, maybe I'm worried over nothing!

Great story though. As you know I'm a big fan of anything that involves Danny whump! lol
wotumba1 chapter 14 . 12/1/2012
great ending to a wonderful story!

doris just had to approve, steve and cath wouldn't have listened to anything else anyway ;-)