Reviews for Off the Market
Harmony chapter 31 . 6/9/2014
Cute...you did a good job writing a sweet story in very short chapters. Congradulations, and good job, I loved it!
TheMrsW chapter 31 . 5/25/2014
Cute! Thanks for sharing!
Knit Bug chapter 31 . 1/29/2014
Thank you so much for this wonderful gem of a story. I loved it. Thanks for collaborating! It was brilliant. Not too sweet, not too wordy- just right.

I'm so glad you shared your words.
Knit
sarah martin chapter 31 . 11/30/2013
i looooooooooved it a lot though i really wished it was longer because i couldn't get enough of it i reall adore it thanks for sharing
Montara chapter 31 . 10/5/2013
I loved it!

Not that she had to wait for him for so long that she almost gave up, but the way he did something about his love and chased after her!

I wondered if she had chased him all those years ago, would he have let her in or let her down nicely? It's obvious that he wanted some time for himself, to party and stuff but he, on a subconscious level, wanted her even then, so maybe he would have realized she was it and let her in...Well, in the end they both got what they've wanted. Thanks for the HEA :))
CascadaBlack711 chapter 31 . 9/21/2013
haha loved it! i especially love that last line! so sweet
MarySoul chapter 31 . 8/5/2013
So good! it seriously puts me in the mood for love!
macfaerie chapter 31 . 5/28/2013
WHAT! THAT'S IT! NOOOOOOOO! YOU CAN'T JUST LEAVE ME THERE ... oh wait there's a note here at the bottom ... never expected ... reviews ... and recs. ...new and exciting ... 1994 ... alert list ... love you!

YOU CAN'T END THIS HERE!

AWW - LUVED IT!
Motherof8 chapter 31 . 4/6/2013
Cute story. Just, can the blasphemies be eliminated. Thanks
sammieanne chapter 7 . 2/24/2013
Damn fool, get drunk, sleep with someone, then run away. Oh wow...
Isao84 chapter 31 . 12/26/2012
Aaaaaaawwwww
Guest chapter 31 . 11/20/2012
This was a great little 't wait for the next one!
allthatsparkles chapter 31 . 11/2/2012
That was really cute, loved it!
WeDrownWithSorrow chapter 30 . 11/1/2012