Reviews for Maleficent: My Life and Times
spatterson chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
As you can see, I logged in! Check out my stories.
YouKnowMe chapter 15 . 7/1/2014
PLEASE READ THE SLEEPING BEAUTY FANFICTION "MIDNIGHT" BY crystallica81 and her cousin Kieran! THANK YOU! ALSO THE SEQUEL, "DAWN" IF YOU CAN :D
Jean Kirkland-Hetalian chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Loved it!
You've seen the movie suppose? OwO
AllAmericanSlurp chapter 15 . 5/31/2014
This is a wonderful story that has just the right amount of description and dialogue without making the reader bored! How you got into her head was marvelous! I especially loved how you portrayed Maleficent as Maisie—as much as I wanted to hate her, I couldn't—she was an interesting character, especially with the fact that she bonded with Aurora and cursed her nonetheless! You were extremely accurate with the original fairytale, so well done!
And I just have one question: This story didn't explain how Maleficent acquired her powers—did Helga heal her and somehow did Maisie become magical or...?
I blew through this all in a half hour; it was an amazingly captivating tale! Keep up the good writing!
spatterson chapter 15 . 5/31/2014
Great story! I really now feel sorry for Maleficent "Maisie".
spatterson chapter 15 . 5/31/2014
Good job! I am very impressed.
amelousen chapter 15 . 5/31/2014
I LOVE IT!
Bakugan159 chapter 15 . 5/31/2014
I have no words to describe this chapter, just perfect.
I love the way you joined the film and cartoon
XOXOXO chapter 14 . 5/30/2014
That. Was. Amazing! Brilliant! Perfect! If you could and want, please add an epilogue :3 this chapter really left me wanted more!
Regal chapter 14 . 5/30/2014
BRILLIANT! THIS IS HOW IT SHOULD GO! THANK YOU FOR THIS AWESOME FIC! Can we please get an epilogue, and a happy reunion with Mal, Diablo, Stefan, and Aurora! :)
Bakugan159 chapter 14 . 5/30/2014
Perfect, perfect! So far the best fic I've read of Sleeping Beauty was your.
hogwart lady chapter 14 . 5/29/2014
dang dang the whole time
spatterson chapter 13 . 5/29/2014
Wow, another encounter and the dragon fight! Good work!
hogwart lady chapter 13 . 5/29/2014
what is it with and sadness dang it kystal
Bakugan159 chapter 13 . 5/29/2014
That was really amazing, if you have one more chapter I really do not have words. Perfect
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »