Reviews for Just Something Called Life
EEEK! YAY! Date night :3
GirlRebel chapter 2 . 9/6/2013
Hmmm who is it? Time to read on! :p
GirlRebel chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
:3 so awesome that chapter :) :)
DarkAngelWithWings chapter 14 . 8/12/2013
Update! Please, I really like this fanfic
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Omjeeeeee btw tht means o ma jesus i loved it
Puss in Boots chapter 14 . 7/12/2013
Puh-lease update! Love this story!
anonymous chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Please come off your break you,'re an awesome writer and this is one of my favorite stories!
Arcanalia6-66 chapter 14 . 6/17/2013
OMG you better update soon or else I might have a panic attack! This is absolutely amazing! Please update soon! You left us with a cliffie!? GAHHHHHHH!
VampireRide chapter 14 . 6/15/2013
should we bug this amazing writer who could get a story published is she used OC's? YES, YES WE SHOULD. okay so if you ever stalk our profile, you've seen the convo between Arch and I and how CRACRA in Arch's words, it gets. So we were having a conversation the other day (What... I like talking to my imaginary friends...) YOU MEAN YOURSELF! I'm not crazy! UM... IM LIKE THE VOICE INSIDE YOUR HEAD, ONLY YOU CAN SEE ME- GASP! DO YOU SEE DEAD PEOPLE VR? no... only you. And how do I know you're dead you may ask? Your head is full of cobwebs and nothing else. What was I saying? Oh yeah SO I WAS ALL LIKE- I'm telling the story- BUT YOU'RE SO BOR-ING no im not ARE TOO are not ARE TOO are not ARE NOT are too! I mean not! Urgh! I hate you! LOVE YOU TOO MY FUZZY MAN PEACH... okay then... And Arch thinks in the one who needs a head check. Anyways I'll tell you the story in my next review since I've filled this box up. BYSA (I think we forgot to sign up last review so we're doing it twice) BYSA
VampireRide chapter 13 . 6/15/2013
OMSQUIRRELS! You added some of my craziness into this chapter. Why have I not reviewed it sooner? BECAUSE YOU'RE TOO OBSESSED WITH FICTIONAL CHARACTERS YOU MADE UP? You mean killing them... *Points spork at Arch threateningly.* NO NOT THE SPORK! IT HAS A CONSPIRACY AGAINST ME! *SCREAMS LIKE A GIRL* Heehee, im so evil. YOU'RE LIKE THE GIRL WITH THE WHITE SUIT PETTING THE FLUFFY CAT, ONLY THE CAT AND YOU HAS A MATCHING EYEPATCH BECAUSE YOU HAVE SECRET ROBOT EYES! um... yup. that's who I am! Anyways, love love love it as always. Now Im gonna go see if I read and forgot to review the next chapter or not.
Rebecca chapter 14 . 6/9/2013
oh come on you had to stop at a good part? please hurry up and write the next chapter
guest chapter 14 . 6/5/2013