Reviews for Just Something Called Life
justcallmejoey chapter 13 . 12/5/2012
u know what i will not review until u put a qoute in the next chapter
cutiepie5514 chapter 13 . 12/5/2012
If you kill the Fax now by hooking Fang up with some random chick, I. Will. Destroy. You.
t0-see-with-eyes-uncl0uded chapter 12 . 12/5/2012
This is going to be fun!
Dot Ride chapter 12 . 12/4/2012
My dad is protective like that... except I've never slept with anyone cause I'm fifteen... and not slutty like some girls in my school. But anyhoo great story and please update soon!
VampireRide chapter 12 . 12/4/2012
I know im cray-cray- but it makes me so awesomesauce VR LOOK! EVEN INTERNET PEEPS THINK YOUR PYSCHO! IM SO FACEBOOKING THIS! Facebooking? You fool... Facebook is so twelve seconds ago BECAUSE YOU XED OUT OF FACEBOOK TWELVE SECONDS AGO erm... uh Onto the next topic! UH NO NO- got to go! NOT YET YOU LITTLE AAAAHHHHGGGG! *throws Arch out window* much better, dont you think? Awesome story btw. Oh... Arch does the sign off. Arch! I SEE BIRDIES! i think he fell through the window head first... anyways... BYSA!
justcallmejoey chapter 12 . 12/4/2012
SERIOUSLY!? NO QUOTE AGAIN!?
justcallmejoeyno chapter 11 . 12/3/2012
theres supposed 2 be a t at the end SERIOUSLY!? I WAIT FOR THE NEXT QUOTE AND I GET IM AFRAID 2 CHECK THE REVIEWS! THIS IS AN OUTRAGE! - turns 2 cheerful cheesy british accent while sitting in a leather recliner with a tux on and monocle on while randomly sipping from a tea cup while holding a saucer- other than that, great story. - on great, talking like the tiger on frosted flakes cereal commercial-
FaxGirl chapter 11 . 12/2/2012
I am in love with this story! Lease update soon!
KarleeRay chapter 11 . 12/2/2012
This is seriously AH-MAZING! You're a great writer... I'm in love with this story :)
Vbne chapter 11 . 12/2/2012
Oh my god... So suspenseful... I loooooove this story it's amazing.. Most writers get super cheesy or just stop writing but this is awesome... I mean really reallllllllly awesome ... Please update soon... I NEED to know what happens
lolli-dragon12 chapter 11 . 12/2/2012
great work! MR 4 EVA! Are you going to continue this? please do! I would greatly appreciate it! keep up the awesome work!
›.‹
ilovemax chapter 11 . 12/2/2012
Omg. Write sooner please I love your stories one of the best . Poor iggy but max does have the riht to be angry.
Dr.Whovian14 chapter 11 . 12/2/2012
Please update soon! This is possibly the best maximum ride fanfiction i've read so far!
Guest chapter 11 . 12/1/2012
Omg I need to read more
Dot Ride chapter 11 . 12/1/2012
Poor Max. She gets out of a coma or something to find out that her sister hates her, her boyfriend and friends have been lying to her, and that her friends might get mad at her.
But great chapter! Update soon!
155 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »