Reviews for A Badman's Requiem
Browncoats and Floral Bonnets chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Holy goodness. That was really, REALLY well written. I just wish it were longer.
olyphantastics chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
MCM, Thank you! Glad you're still reading my stuff.

Gwyn- I HAVE seen Deadwood and I looooooooove it. I wrote two fics for it. They're more or less smut and both feature our moustachioed sheriff, Seth. Check 'em out if you want.

This one freakin comment per chapter thing bugs me.
gwyn chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Great little fic. I'm assuming you've seen Deadwood. If you haven't, you should probably do that right now. Because Raylan Givens does exist in the old west. There he's called Seth Bullock.
motorcitymade chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Fine work! Fine, fine work.
olyphantastic1 chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
k1227 and sophie- I'm sorry. I meant to check your userids and edit that before I posted so I didn't thank the wrong people and I forgot. I didn't mean for it to look like I didn't bother to read your ids. Thank you, sincerely, from the bottom of my heart. It means a lot to me that you read and comment! Thank you both again!
olyphantastic chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
That's very kind of you to say And. I say shirty mostly because I wrote it in one setting and I didn't have a chance to edit it and I'm not really happy with the flow or length or dialog or characterizations. I can do better! I think I'll rewrite it when I get a moment and am in the right headspace. Thank you again for reading and commenting.

Thank you as well, other two posters, for the kind words and for taking the time to read and comment.
AndItsOuttaHere chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Take my advice...don't describe your writing as shitty. It isn't. This is poised and lovely and well thought out. Your descriptions are detailed enough to paint a picture in your reader's heads, without being so precise as to eliminate the need for imagination. That's a hard line to walk, but you do it well. Don't sell yourself short!
fragrantfields chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
I can see them going down like this in the old West. This reads like free verse while staying close to both their characters, and gives so many strong visuals-nice!
sophie1670 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Solidly awesome and well written.