Reviews for I'm Like a Bird
monzepelmoon chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
LOL I love the chocolate referance. Any who it was cute, but if you ever felt like going back and editing it to make it better it wouldn't hurt. It's good now a little work and it would be GREAT!

Moon-chan
ashlee chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
This was incredibly cute.
BlackRob88 chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
good writing
SensuallyPassionate chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Very poetic. I am glad to see your writing is improving. I am loving this :-) I can tell you put a lot of emotion and finesse into this. I hope to see more _ *faves*
Nep2uune chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
That was really special to write him a song about her feeling. I hate how she always think that she is not deserving of happiness like everyone anything she needs it more. I always hope that her home life inproved in middle school and she would change from the bully to a beautiful swan.
ShiningEmerald0 chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
This doesn't really have anything to do with your story, but . . . a guy like Arnold would really start getting on my nerves if I lived that close to him. "Hey! Look on the bright side! Do the right thing! Bleh bleh bleh!" lol
SMayLife chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
I loved this! I couldn't agree with you more. I've never really payed much attention to the lyrics either but after reading them, it totally fits Arnold and helga to a tee. Great job!