Reviews for If This Is A Dream
dearest author, i dream about you writing more chapters of this..
T chapter 4 . 7/2/2013
Seriously, you left it there? Please tell me there is more to this. Please? Pretty please?
T chapter 3 . 7/2/2013
This is fantastic!
T chapter 2 . 7/2/2013
Ouuu this has a lot of potential! I'm sad there are only a couple more chapters so far.
T chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Great start, hope this one keeps going!
im0verwhelmed chapter 4 . 11/29/2012
LOVE this!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/30/2012
Love the story so far however, You should really update Points Underneath pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
signed,
Devoted fan
Sunny chapter 4 . 9/21/2012
This is all kind of cool and awesomeness.
AbsorbingMisery chapter 4 . 9/19/2012
Moar!
sparkles04 chapter 3 . 9/9/2012
I don't usually read Glee fics but I love your writing so... I gave this a read. I really like it so far. I just may keep reading :P
dsrtchck chapter 3 . 9/9/2012
Likd how upfront Quinn was; even though it wasn't on purpose. I hope it stays that way.
Whimsy25 chapter 3 . 9/9/2012
wow i love how your doing this
Maggie's Love chapter 3 . 9/9/2012
I feel like I have just woken up from a nightmare - Rachel's nightmare that is. What a wonderful concept, Rachel being welcomed into her new school and being cared for by that same group of cheerleaders who made her life hell in another reality.

The only negative is that Finn is here. He is kind of like the burning in your chest, that just keeps waking you up at 3:00am, when you have eaten way too much pepperoni while watching TV before falling asleep.

Well, hopefully he will be a changed person as well and I won't feel like murdering him by chapter six.

Great story. i am so pleased that I found it this morning.
Jaely chapter 3 . 9/9/2012
LOL cool chapter! I'm looking forward to how this all pans out! is it real or is it a dream?! I can't wait to find out!
AbsorbingMisery chapter 3 . 9/8/2012
I'm so very anxious to see you get this one finished! I love your ideas. This is brilliant.

I love you.