Reviews for Heat
JQ chapter 5 . 3/23/2013
Adam was a little harsher than I would have expected, or liked, but you had him come around quickly so that was appreciated! This line made me LOL - "I will not be responsible for the names I call you." Good job!
kelco chapter 5 . 10/23/2012
Loved this story! You really nailed the characters, I could envision them saying and doing just what they did, especially Guthrie's line "Don't yell at him, Adam," I could just hear Guthrie saying that one the show and picture his expression. Thanks!
Willful Redhead chapter 5 . 10/20/2012
I'm so happy that everything got sorted out. That dang McFadden temper will get you in trouble from time to time! Glad Adam finally came to his senses, and listened!

Thanks for the story - now go write another one. . . I'm waiting . . .
Guest chapter 5 . 10/18/2012
Wonderful! I hope there is more from you.
zekeschance chapter 5 . 10/18/2012
Awww, loved this ending and this whole story. You caught the brothers relationship so realistically and loved Adam's apology. Poor guy. He's doing the best he can! Great job! Looking forward to your next story and hopefully (fingers crossed)it's got some hurt/comfort Daniel in it. Thanks again.
mcatB chapter 5 . 10/18/2012
Great wrap up to the story. Glad that Adam and Daniel got to talk and figure things out. Thanks for the ride!
cag45 chapter 5 . 10/18/2012
Oh, thank you for finishing the story and for posting it today! I needed to read something new about the McFaddens! This was very, very well written and oh so touching. I love the way you wrote the characters...it seemed so natural and exactly as I would imagine this scene to have gone. Great job. I cannot wait for your "big story"!
Vinsmouse chapter 5 . 10/17/2012
Nice wrap-up, glad things got cleared up. :)

Mouse
Guest chapter 4 . 10/10/2012
Great, more brotherly love soon I hope!
kelco chapter 4 . 10/9/2012
I am so glad to see you haven't given up on this story! I love your writing style and the story is very engaging. Thanks for posting! I'll keep watching for the next chapter.
Vinsmouse chapter 4 . 10/8/2012
Good chapter, glad Adam kept control of his temper though it looks like it was a bit of a close thing. ;) Looking forward to more.

Mouse
cag45 chapter 4 . 10/8/2012
Oh, that was the sweetest scene ever written between Adam and Daniel. A perfect way to celebrate RW's birthday!
zekeschance chapter 4 . 10/8/2012
Loved, loved, loved this!
mcatB chapter 4 . 10/8/2012
Thanks for the new chapter. Good job on Adam trying to keep his feelings in check, so as not to upset Daniel.
kelco chapter 3 . 9/24/2012
I am really enjoying this story! Thanks for posting.