Reviews for Mungojerrie & Rumpleteazer Love story!
Cocobutterrox chapter 12 . 11/23/2012
Aw, sorry for the late review! :O I'm sad to see this story end :( But...on the bright side...there's still this chapter! :D haha.

UGH MUNGOJERRIE YOU ARE SUCH A DUMMY! GO COMFORT TEAZER AND APOLOGIZE AND GIVE HER CHOCOLATES AND WHATNOT SINCE YOU WERE BEING SUCH A JERK.
...
Sorry :P haha.

NO. KILLING IS NOT THE WAY TO GO, JERRIE. DO NOT KILL JACK :(

"What? Lock her up? Eh?!" Ahhahaha I loved that part xD "EH?!" xD xD

Meh...I'm so mad at Jerrie :/ THAT SELFISH DWEEB :p

Aw...now I'm not so mad at him...because he's trying to protect Teazer...awww! :) hehe.

Awww! Such a sweet ending :) I can't believe that's the end though! It all happened so fast! NOO! :( :( :( Aw well...You'll be writing more stories, right? :) hehe. I look forward to reading more stories by you ;)
Cocobutterrox chapter 11 . 10/23/2012
"not as beautiful as Rumpleteazah... But... woah." Haha! XD Nice :p

This is a really small note (but just for future reference)-When you begin a sentence with a number, you have to write it out...I feel like such a jerk to say such a thing XD haha sorry. So at the beginning where you wrote "2 Other henchcats", it should be "Two other henchcats..." Sorry, I just thought I should point that out xD haha. It's no big deal, though! :)

F:ALIHNFLKSK THAT'S VICTORIA?! Meh...And I thought she was innocent :O Tsk tsk shame on her :/

Ah, great job, Jer. You REALLY did it this time :/
But it WAS kind of Victoria's fault.
But if the henchcats hadn't taken Jerrie to the club this would've never happened.
But if the owners of the club had never hired these "slaves" then this wouldn't have happened at all...
So...
Through a complex analytical reasoning...thing...
It's the OWNER of the club's fault that Rumpleteazer ran from the room crying! :D :D
...
I have got to stop overthinking things :p haha xD

Aww! "JerBear" xD That's so cute :) :)

AH Taylor Swift! Haha I'm surprised I recognized it xD You can thank Jenna Marbles for that...
Okay ANYWAY I'm going way off topic...Hehe exciting chapter! I shall read on :D :D
TuggersTuxedoTom chapter 12 . 10/19/2012
WHAT?! No, no, no! This can't be over yet!

Please, please, PLEASE continue!
Cocobutterrox chapter 10 . 9/29/2012
Aw :( What happened to Jack? :O

AGH! NO! Hehe this cannot end up well...

Haha woooww XD Nice going, Jerrie ;D

I'm very eager to find out what happens next! I do want to point out that you have a few typos here and there, but who doesn't? xD hehe. Update soon! :D
Cocobutterrox chapter 9 . 9/22/2012
o_O Jerrie's crying? Huh, it must be something really bad...Poor tom...

I bet that Macavity told Jerrie to say that! I bet he really DOES love Teazer! :) hehe. That's just my prediction ;)

AH! I WAS RIGHT! :D :D

Haha...Ohhh Macavity...Mac and his smirks :D

Anyway, exciting chapter! Maybe you could quickly proofread the chapter before uploading on the site? There were just a few grammar/spelling mistakes here and there, but nothing big! Please update soon! :)
Cocobutterrox chapter 8 . 9/22/2012
Haha xD

Oooh, I wonder what's up with Jerrie!

"He smirks to often. He should try and frown for a while." Haha!

OOOOOH! Uh oh XD

Love this chap :) So Jerrie and Macavity are fighting for Teazer's affection, huh? Well...this will probably turn out rather brutal :p haha.
Cocobutterrox chapter 7 . 9/13/2012
Hm...Teazer seems oddly...jolly. Is she excited to work for Macavity?! Very strange...Maybe she is falling for him.

AHA! I bet it was MACAVITY! MWAHAHA...HA!

o_O o_O
YAY! MAC TO THE RESCUE! I hope.

Hehe grrr James! I'm eager to see how he will grow and develop throughout this story. Update soon, please! :)
Cocobutterrox chapter 6 . 9/13/2012
Hahaha I love Teazer's thoughts xD

WAAAAT?! He did not just say that o_o Does Macavity have a plan up his sleeve...?

"Rumpleteazer, you're very beautiful." Wow Macavity. You're rather awkward today, aren't you? XD

Uh oh...Not. Good. At. All. The drama is definitely building up! On to chapter seven!
Cocobutterrox chapter 5 . 9/13/2012
Agh, this cannot turn out well (but luckily there will be lots of drama for the reader!) A meeting with Macavity? Ehhehe...NOT GOOD xD

AH! MUST READ MORE! Is Macavity going to try to convince Teazer to work for him or something? o_O
Cocobutterrox chapter 4 . 9/7/2012
NO! GET AWAY FROM THEM YOU POLLICLE OR I WILL TIE YOU UP IN A KNOT AND CHUCK YOU TO POLAND.
And THAT was one of my many, many, many terrible death threats. Yesh ;)

Hehehe yay I love the relationship between Jerrie and Teazer! They can be comfortable around each other and not terribly awkward ;D :)

"Yer know... 'Cat Got Yer Tounge', dog..." I stared. Nevermind. XD haha.

Whoa-hoa-hoa...What does she mean by "I DIDN'T want this moment to last"...Or did you mean "did"? Or was it supposed to be "didn't"? o_O Very suspicious...I wonder what's up with Teazer...

Great chapter! Hmm...I do have a suggestion for making them longer. I've had trouble with this myself, and I still do! xD hehe. Maybe you could add a little more sensory details? Maybe slow down the pace a little and get more specific with stuff. For example, when you wrote "After a few climbing up things..." you could write the things they climbed up on. It seems kind of small, but it could make a difference :) A weird thing I do is closing my eyes and typing up exactly what I see is going on in my head. Sometimes I also listen to music that sets the mood for the scene I'm typing up. If you have any other ideas, please let me know! I'm having difficulties with adding imagery to my chapters :p haha.

Ooooh, I'm so glad the next chapter is already up! I must read it!
Cocobutterrox chapter 3 . 9/7/2012
"Why!? Jealous because your single?!" Hahaha Gotta love Jerrie ;) ...Oh...and I think you meant "you're", but that's a really really tiny mistake xD haha.

Teazer walked out of the den. A second later she came back in. "This is me den! You get out!" Haha!

Okay, so, I'm not that great at Cockney accents at all, but I'm just going to throw out a suggestion that you may either take or leave as you wish :) For words like "'unning" and "'one", I feel like those first letters don't have to be omitted. But, I am from the USA (heehee), and I don't know anyone who speaks in a Cockney accent xD From the way I've heard and learned it though, I think it would just be pronounced "runnin'" and "done". Then again, I am not a professional (at ALL), so I might be wrong. Plus this is your story and I'm good with whatever you choose to do ;)

Aw, gee, Teazer was right! Dang...XD haha. I thought maybe she was just saying that so Mungojerrie would get with her...but turns out she was telling the truth! Poor Jerrie :( He's probably heartbroken.

Wait...Did you just say he picked up TEAZER'S pearl necklace? WOW that's pretty jerkish of him XD haha.

Awww, yay! Only I'm guessing there will only be lots of drama from here, huh? :D I can't wait! Nice chap ;) On to the next one!
Cocobutterrox chapter 2 . 9/5/2012
Ahhaha Jerrie and Demeter :p Poor Teazer :( She totally deserves him!

I like your Cockney accent (certainly better than mine) :) At some points I feel like some letters are omitted randomly at the beginning of the word, but I don't speak with a fluent Cockney accent or anything, so I wouldn't really know at all ;D haha.

Just a spelling tip: I believe it's spelled "embarrassed" ;) But I'm one to talk...I make spelling mistakes all the time xD hehe.

Aw :( I can't believe she got read of her necklace like that! I always knew it was really important to her...poor Teaze...I like how you describe her emotions :)

Yay! Mungojerrie really DOES care! :D

Oh...wow...Okay now I'm on Jerrie's side with this :/ Teazer's kind of acting like a brat now...That's good character development, of course! :) :)

Oh! Whew! In the summary it says that the story is complete, and I was like, "WHAT?!" xD hehe. I'm glad it isn't! :D :D I really want to see what happens next! I'm still not sure if Jerrie really loves Demeter...hmm...Great chapter! I can't wait to find out what happens next!
TuggersTuxedoTom chapter 2 . 9/5/2012
Whew, what drama :)

Can't wait to hear what happens in the love triangle :)
Cocobutterrox chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Aww poor Jerrie :( haha. I would quickly proofread this chapter for grammar/spelling errors, but I make those all the time :p haha. I'm eager to see if Mungojerrie gets the queen of his dreams :D