Reviews for Frozen Dawn
I used to write fanfics on for a long time. Then I had my own little family and stopped. Reading your fanfic on a series I absolutely love. Really put a smile on my face. It inspires me to start writing again and to finish writing out the stories I started. I loved how you tied everything together. This is how the series should have gone and ended. Beautiful work and I can't wait to see another of yours soon.

-Sakiri
Nataliamvic chapter 44 . 5/9
I loved you story! I cried, laughed but most of all enjoyed it veryyy much. Cant wait to read more of you :)
athome Jo chapter 44 . 12/15/2016
Fantastic!
Wtf chapter 21 . 9/22/2016
Honestly the amount of times Jacob got an erection really makes me wonder about your sexual education. Ever heard of a refractory period? Though I suppose Jacob isn't entirely human...
Yoshi77 chapter 44 . 3/26/2016
I just read your story today and let me tell you, you have a gift. Omg, I was soo happy you paired Jacob and Bella together cause that's how I think breaking dawn should have ended. I almost cried at the ending, thank you for writing this and giving us fans an awesome experience
snow eopard chapter 44 . 11/23/2015
this was amazing
BlissfullyBallard chapter 44 . 7/11/2015
This story can only be described as Fulfilling! As a die hard Team Jacob member I needed this story. It was perfectly written and will always be my favorite! Thank you a million times over for writing their story.
BlissfullyBallard chapter 26 . 7/10/2015
OMG this was an awesome chapter! Finally!
BlissfullyBallard chapter 19 . 7/10/2015
WOW! That was hot! Just like Jake...
Leppy99 chapter 11 . 2/2/2015
omg this story has made me cry a bit,this is not like other stories i have read,idk how i feel about it
wordgirl16 chapter 44 . 12/8/2014
This was so beautiful! It was really different from any Jacob/Bella I've read. The vampire/werewolf/human hybrid was a really unique twist. Jacob and Bella's relationship was exciting, intense, trying and at times muy caliente! The death of Embry and even Edward was heartbreaking, but they both layed down their lives for the women they loved. Great Story!
hufflepuffpride21 chapter 44 . 8/27/2014
Beautiful ending
francis17pr chapter 44 . 8/22/2014
I really enjoy this story , was well written, I cry , i laughed and get pissed of a lot , but was a good and entertained right.
francis17pr chapter 43 . 8/22/2014