Reviews for Only Skin
Guest chapter 5 . 5/29/2016
this was a great story until the pregnancy
VGirl7553 chapter 10 . 1/9/2016
For me this story was a roller coaster of emotions. I really felt with Shepherd and having to deal with that realization that she isn't who she thinks she is. That'd be insanely tough and add on top of it to real time to process it because of the war. It'd really mess with a person. However, I love where this story ended and the epilogue was excellent.
Kallie6891 chapter 10 . 12/9/2015
Jeez, what heart wrencher. One of the best Fic's from Mass Effect I have ever read...And I have read a lot.
Will definitely be going on the read again list.
Bravo
Kallie6891 chapter 7 . 12/9/2015
Just...Wow
Kallie6891 chapter 4 . 12/9/2015
OMG...Literally bawling right now. Such an amazing story so far. The dream scene is just...
Kudos, its fantastic
StillWittyKatie chapter 10 . 10/18/2015
This was beautiful. Your writing is clean, sharp, and clear. Your characters read true to their game personalities, which enhances your stories and lends an air of reality to them. I equally adore Kaidan and Garrus, and your story allowed Shepard to have a wonderful, natural, happy ending with both of them without getting weird.

I also loved your Uncle/Dad/Mom series...I'm hopping over to Mom now to write a review for that series.
scipunx chapter 10 . 1/1/2014
This was heartbreaking and warming at the same time and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Thank you for writing this amazing fic.
Shootingstar7123 chapter 10 . 12/20/2013
I originally read this story on the kink meme and absolutely loved it, and I'm really happy I found it here as well. Great story with a lot of heartfelt moments and the best kind of angst.
Delylah chapter 10 . 6/15/2013
Beautiful story, there were parts that had me in tears. Thanks for sharing it!
LilVy chapter 10 . 5/15/2013
Wow, this was just incredible! I spent last night and all of today reading this from the first chapter. That first chapter was so heartbreaking! I can only imagine what that would do to someone, finding out they were never the original person. Her apology to Shepard's body before she destroyed it. The conversation Kaidan and her had the next day. Heart-wrenching! This was so beautifully written! I loved the whole thing; it was wonderful!
Guest chapter 10 . 3/7/2013
oh the irony of the last mass effect dlc
battybiologist chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Dang. What a treatment of the ship of theseus problem. When I first started playing ME2, I really expected something to happen on that, but nothing really did (besides the intro sequence... I thought it might come up when I got to the medbay part in Arrival, but not really).
Zakeraz chapter 10 . 11/2/2012
Well what a cute story. Glad I finished it.
Zakeraz chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Woah, damn. Okay, you have my attention. I heard about this from Amber Penglass's recommendation and I think I'll stick with it. Look at that, another story keeping me from my second reading of anonymous moose's Reminiscence.
IamFrog chapter 10 . 10/25/2012
This was recommended and I must say, it is absolutely perfect. Just perfect. Everyone is in character. I don't think Garrus or Kaiden fans could be disappointed.
I could go on and on, but I'll say after I finished it I pulled up your list and found you've written so many of my favorites. The bath story, the Mom series. All just fantastic.
Can't wait to see what you tackle next.