Reviews for Hetalia: Bending Powers
DarkBabsi chapter 2 . 12/31/2014
I love this story so much, pleeease update D:

...

I laughed, when I found out, that the last update was on my birthday xD
Mistyrious chapter 2 . 11/28/2014
I stumbled upon your account from a comment you made, but anyways...

I really enjoyed these two chapters! They were well written, full of action, and really interesting. Seeing as it was last updated in 2012, you might not be coming back to it, but just wanted to let you know I loved this story so far, and certainly wouldn't mind if you continued writing it.
;) M
Qwd136 chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
1. Please write more than 2 chapters
2. PLEASE include the Nordics somehow. There the best!
3. Good job writing! :) :) :)
benderfan chapter 2 . 6/23/2014
I LOVE this! I have never read any books about elemental-bending, but once I've read your chapters, I know I've got to find some. PLEASE write more!
elizabeta H. Austria chapter 2 . 1/7/2014
Oh please please please update soon !?
AkiMio chapter 2 . 11/2/2013
Love this story! You have some real talent and I'm thrilled at an ATLA and Hetalia crossover. Thank God someone's a fan of both! Anyway, I'm really enjoying Canada's point of view, but to throw in Switzerland's was just perfect :D He and Liechtenstein are WAY too cute XD Oh yeah, and awesome Sealand cameo! YOU MUST CONTINUE!

-Mio-san
kittywitchy chapter 2 . 7/9/2013
Update? Please?
flying-chipmunk chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
You should definitely keep working on this. *nod* It's such an awesome idea. Kinda random, but in a really good way - makes me curious as to where you got the idea. D
And, for the record, I appreciate your chemistry knowledge as well! Nicely done. I hope you continue that trend in later updates.
Warrior Chickenz chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Wow... that chemistry was actualy correct. Although the heat would have come from the steam itself, considering to jump matter states like that it would have required a tremendouse amount of energy, and the water would have been around 150 degrees. Steam burns not fun 3: