Reviews for a deep red line
babyvfan chapter 1 . 8/18
This was definitely interesting so there is no need for your oops
Roxy-Bluff chapter 1 . 3/16
I love this story, please write more, pretty please?
PiratedSuperhero chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
love it! it's perfect and wonderful and amazing and real. never read anything better about these two. really fantastic. I'd read more of your stuff on them if you ever wrote any again because it's so creative and engaging.
Lady DestinyHope chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
I absolutely LOVED this fic to pieces! What a wonderful read, the emotions were real and the sex was hot! Can't wait to read more by you! :)
Mikado X Goddess chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Great Story!
Amber chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
wow this was actually GOOD! Youshould make a part 2 to tell us what happened after they went back to Bayville...or maybe a prologue to tell us what Lance did before he went to get Kitty...It kinda felt like he was hiding something...loved it GREAT JOB!
untouchable hexing witch chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
That was very cute! Its been a while since I've read a lancitty fic. And yay rogue and gambit mention! Thanks for a great read :)
xLostInTheSun chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
I've read and reblogged this on tumblr but this is definitely not the best kind of feedback, so yay review!
I just adored this one-shot. It was extremely well written, the sex scenes were natural, nothing seemed really forced or too much, and the ending made me melt. Congratulations!
chloroformandrainstorms chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Pleeeaaase please make this into a multi-chapter story!
Lost Soul Here chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
It's probably time I finish watching the series and/or reading the comics because I enjoyed this and Kitty Pryde has always been my favorite okay.

But ACK YOUR WRITING STYLE GIVES ME BUTTERFLIES IS THAT WEIRD
Val chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
You are a wonderful writer. This is one of the best Lancitties I've read. It's one of the best Fics I've read. I don't mean to sounds creepy but I fucking love you. I really really needed a quality Lancitty fic. THANK YOU! I hope you keep on writing Lancitties.