Reviews for Dirty Blonde
Gallifreyan-exchange-student chapter 7 . 12/8/2014
This is the best fic ever
MewLover chapter 7 . 11/30/2014
Dude, that was absolutely fucking amazing!
MewLover chapter 6 . 11/30/2014
Great job
MewLover chapter 5 . 11/30/2014
Yo, this chapter was excellent
MewLover chapter 4 . 11/30/2014
This is pretty good
MewLover chapter 3 . 11/30/2014
Lovely chapter, I loved it
MewLover chapter 2 . 11/30/2014
Dude, you my friend are a genius.
MewLover chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Dude, I just started reading this and I busted out laughing!
Detective Rysposito chapter 2 . 8/13/2014
Every girls deserves a Cas when they're on their period
meep484 chapter 16 . 7/27/2014
Awwwwwwww! i lOVE THIS!11
Power Of Funk chapter 16 . 6/16/2014
I'm so glad everything worked out XD I really thought that there'd at least be a lot more angst along the way.
LadyAnalyn chapter 16 . 3/16/2014
Wow. I don't even know what else to say other than wow. This story was amazing and very well done for the topic. I admit this is the first Dean is turned into a woman fic I've read-I've been kind of afraid you know. But my friend was talking to me about a few she's read and one she really liked but it was taken down so I thought I'd see what there was to this particular topic.
I really like Cas's love for Dean, how it's Dean's soul he loves and it doesn't matter to him what Dean looks like on the outside. I think that's very true. I am wondering if maybe Aphrodite and Artemis could have been working together to get Dean to realize and accept his feelings for Cas. It's an interesting concept and I wouldn't put it past Aphrodite.
Thank you for sharing this story, I really enjoyed it.
LadyAnalyn chapter 12 . 3/16/2014
I think it's time I drop a review. I have to admit I was a little worried about Sam in the first couple of chapters but he suddenly had a hot sister so I guess he would be a little confused. I don't have any brothers so I really don't know how they think.
Anyway, I do think Dean would make the most of being turned into a woman once he accepted that he'd have to deal with it for a while.
I can see Artemis being responsible if she felt he slighted her in some way. I'm glad Aphrodite was able to help though I think Ares could have helped too. Let me explain why, you may know this already of course: The Band Of Thebes was a small army of 150 male couples who were warriors. They fought as well as they did because they were fighting for the man next to him. Ares was one of their patrons. Because Dean is a warrior and so is Cas and their bond is so profound, I think Ares would have been just as upset as Aphrodite at what Artemis had done. I think the dude gets a bad rap myself.
Anyhow, I'll go finish reading now. I am enjoying this story very much.
NightPhoenix69 chapter 13 . 12/10/2013
I have no words... just Destiel.
NightPhoenix69 chapter 4 . 12/9/2013
pffttt, transgender whatever. It's Supernatural! Fiction, it's Dean no matter how you look at her, him. I think when you write fiction it's whatever direction your imagination takes you.. I love it, I think this is the third story I read where Dean was turned into a woman. I read it because I love Destiel. I love it because Castiel loves Dean regardless of gender. Of course I love slash fiction. :-) It's just hot when it's male Dean hooking up with his angel in the end.