Reviews for Before You Forget About Me
Haruko92 chapter 10 . 7/27
I cried...and i was confused half the time, but like it all made sense at the same time too. Hints here and there, and man this felt more like angst than humor! But hey, i did laugh, so i guess you made it work. Still, tears and runny nose ain't the business i was lookin for. Either way, i love, love your style of writing, it's unique, fast passed, kinda confusing but not in a way that makes frustrating but instead made it entertaining. Anyhoo~ thanks for writing and posting this! GrimmIchi FTW! 3 XD
CamiDash chapter 10 . 1/2/2013
woooo... so this is the end I guess!
First of all, thanks for writing this awesome story, I really enjoyed reading it!
I like the ending so much, they can finally be together without concerns, happy endings always make me happy...
I enjoyed each chapter and altough Im happy with the ending, its kinda sad that it has ended, cause now I wont be having new chapters to read!
Well, I guess thats all I wanted (and can, due to my very ineficient english...) say, I enjoyed! Byees!
Juandrie chapter 10 . 12/31/2012
Loved the story and it was awsam!
Hollowshirosaki413 chapter 10 . 12/30/2012
God, I cried to hard and then I was like awe then I was like YES! and then I was like noooo and then i was like, oh, okay, at least - HOLY FUCK and then I was like HE'S HERE and I'm finally like crying in the end xD

amazing job on this series!
briar black death rose chapter 10 . 12/30/2012
That was a cute ending :) in glad Ichi isn't mad at grimmjow and all
Juandrie chapter 9 . 12/20/2012
Lol love it cant wait for the next chapter
CamiDash chapter 9 . 12/13/2012
Maybe Rukia is taking this just a little too far, but as long as she battles and win, the reasons doesnt matter. I actually laughed a lot at the last part, -i could totally imagine her serious face saying that.
Byakuya as a deep poet, that is certainly disturbing, but soooo funny! I love him and Renji together, they are perfect.
I want to know what did Grimmjow told Ichi before he died? And is Ichi really in love? It must be like that, they were made for each other!
briar black death rose chapter 9 . 12/13/2012
Lol Rukia was funny in this chapter xD.
Kanekiller chapter 9 . 12/13/2012
Oh gosh that ending. Rukia always struck me as the fangirl type XD
Always fight for grimmichi !
I hope to see the next chap soon!
piratequeen24 chapter 8 . 12/2/2012
I like it! Very interesting story and I'm definitely enjoying it.
Can't wait for more :)
CamiDash chapter 8 . 12/1/2012
Yeeeeeeeyyyyy Ulqui is on their side! Now everything should be fine, He is awesome after all.
Now.. Byakuya, you should be preocupied with Renjis reaction towards your sweet passionate kiss... Loved that scene!
Rukia keeps being a little child who loves yaoi and i like it, its so much fun!
Now they all have yo fight together, but who will come to take Ichigo? Aizen himself? Really want to know, hope Ulqui know their secret plans uhuhuhu
Will be looking fowar to read the next chap!
XDARKERXDESIREX chapter 8 . 12/1/2012
This fic is the strangest mixture of heart breaking moments between Grimm-Ichigo & humorous depiction of everyone else...i haven't read Byakuya being described as a laid back, non confronting kinda guy...I'm in love with this fic & how you have written it...please don't keep me waiting too long...
CamiDash chapter 7 . 11/12/2012
Ho Noes! Is Ichigo really mad at Grimm? Why wont he cooperate and tryes to save himself for a change... *sight* always the hero...
I hope everything will end fine, it would be appalling if Ichigo died again!
I love those little ByakuyaxRenji, is so cute! Oh Renji is jealous i love it!
Rukia the fangirl, i love her that way
lostsun chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
I know you're already a few chapters in but I just wanted to point out 70 degrees isn't really that cold. It's actually pretty inbetween hot and cold, kinda just right. I don't know where you live, maybe you live somewhere where it's hot all the time and that is cold. I live in a really cold state so we love 70 degrees. If I'm coming off as rude I don't mean to, I was just surprised Ichigo thought 70 degrees was chilly/cold.
CamiDash chapter 6 . 11/7/2012
now it makes more sense...
Im so nervous, if I didnt knew that Ichigo will die... then the suspence could be killing me. Bu this is way better, theres an interesing story inside this another very interesting story is more complex and just perfect.
I still want to know who kill him! Will be waiting for the next chap!