Reviews for Adventures of Pika and Friends
maycontestdrew chapter 19 . 10/12/2013
Whew, I don't remember reading this from a full story so just before I went to watch the Rugby 7s, I hurriedly read through all 19 chapters so I could post a decent and obliging review!

Anyways, for the actualy chapter, your determination was obviously fabricated through the whole chapter! It was absolutely palpable that you added in tremendous effort! Good job!

The start of your chapter was intriguing, depicting as an excellent continuation of the previous chapter. Good job!

Yeah, there are a few puncuation errors there - however, only minor.

A clever plan established from the Pokemon, eh? Remember in my previous review of another story, I was saying you could improve on character perspective? Well, in this chapter, I think it's brilliant! I mean in wasn't in all Pokemon's POV, but just from the dialog, you can interpret the Pokemon's feelings, emotions and also their personality.

Zoroark is a powerful one, being able to knock out Lucario with a simple Shadow Ball. After all, Shadow Ball isn't very effectivve on fighting types - so although Lucario had an advantage...*sniff sniff* Poor Lucario!

The end was quite quick, but I also like the techniques constructed within it! "Wait, wait, wait!" Hahaha, I was immediately like - THERE'S MOOOOOOOORE!

So, a great conclusion, and you should be proud. *applause*
FallenAngel1235 chapter 16 . 3/12/2013
I say it's a great job. I'm interested
DracoBlitzen chapter 16 . 3/11/2013
Keep going, I dare you! How many of my friend's are you going to turn against me with your sob stories?

Anyways, that is merely part of the reason why I came here.

Get your butt in gear and multitask. Write and do your work. No point moaning and groaning that there's no time. MAKE TIME!

And... Your writing has somewhat improved.
zoruarules4 chapter 16 . 2/8/2013
Nice, Champ. Good story and I like that u FINALLY updated
zoruarules4 chapter 14 . 12/12/2012
hmmm
theindestructablecuestick chapter 14 . 12/7/2012
In my opinion...YOU SHALL UPDATE! Seriously, update. Did you know Red's Pikachu was nicknamed Pika?
zoruarules4 chapter 13 . 11/4/2012
Hmmmmm...Great but I don't like how you don't captialize Pokémon. Good stuff anyway.
One of my OCS: Shut your mouth zoruarules4 otherwise Kyurem and Arceus will kick your butt out of Fanfiction
Me: I don't care
Ocs: *kicks my butt out of Fanfiction* good God
Mr.Reclaimer Rebirth chapter 13 . 10/13/2012
Keep one trying!
Secret Saturn chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
The first chapter was very well written, I liked it!
DracoBlitzen chapter 13 . 10/12/2012
Um, it'd be really nice if you could include action in there. I lost interest after the first chapter and skipped to the last one. It makes a difference if you don't keep the characters all goody-goody.

I didn't feel any particular emotion coming from this. It was just as if this was a chore that you HAD to write.

You also have to use the right tense. I spotted several grammatical, spelling and punctuation mistakes. Average. Thanks, however.