Reviews for Sleepwalking Hunter
This is the best fanfic I've ever read. I've always hated the fact that Turner disappeared in BMW. You write their relationship with so many tender moments, I just love it. You should write another one with a Shawn/Turner theme. I didn't want this to end!
Gravitational Awareness chapter 33 . 6/1/2015
I've read a lot of stories from a lot of fandoms, but gods... this blew me away. The characters all stayed in character. The plot had twists and turns, but all realistic. Most authors who bite off this many plot twists end up getting lost or making the story too unbelievable - myself included - but you didn't. You didn't tell us what happened with Eddie's trial, but have just enough that the reader could be satisfied with never reading the sequel. Just... Damn. Great job.
Luzith chapter 33 . 1/19/2015
Excellent writing!
Eve215 chapter 33 . 12/18/2014
Holy cow. That was an amazing story! Great job
Eve215 chapter 13 . 12/18/2014
I absolutely love this chapter. You have Cory and Shawn down so well. :)
Ghostwriter chapter 33 . 12/14/2013
Awesome stuff. Catch ya on the flip side.
Marie King chapter 33 . 8/10/2013
Wow what a amazingly well written story you write with such sensitivity and depth really great job
I'm onto reading/reviewing the sequel!
BBPeachgirl chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Hi! I'm late on reading this, but what a fantastic story. Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful story. So well written. Yes, at times hard to read because of the pain Shawn was in or experienced. You really captured Shawn. I know that it is your imagination, but with his unstable home life I think some of the abuse isn't too far out of question. I really enjoyed Boy Meets World and still watch the re-runs. Thanks for your great story. :)
Esthernight chapter 33 . 5/3/2013
I love this!
OneManShow chapter 33 . 2/27/2013
Op. I didn't see the ending coming!
Guest chapter 33 . 2/23/2013
Noooo! I don't want the story to be over! Oh wait, there is a sequel. I love it! Great job!
Your Biggest Fan chapter 32 . 2/22/2013
please please update! I love love love this story and can't wait to see what happens!
thank you for writing such a beautiful story and i'm excited to see what's next!
Alex chapter 32 . 2/17/2013
Fantastic job, so glad he is letting Jon in. MORE SOON!
michalka chapter 32 . 2/17/2013
another incredible chapter. my only complaint is that lack of frequent updates lately. you're fantastic and this is really just about the best BMW fic i read, best characterization Shawn. i've been following this one from the get go and look forward to the new chapters so please update soon!
MilyMB chapter 32 . 2/16/2013
yay! you updated! i love love love this story and can't wait to see what happens next! i can't believe it wasn't chet shawn was dreaming about