Reviews for Thy Love's Faithful Vow For Mine
utility - singer chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
So sweet, and ever so romantic! I love your writing.
balabalanceh chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
eieieiei
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Awwww! Sweet. Nicely done.
hLaurie1234 chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
This is so clever! I love how you have intwined some of the more modern with the Shakespearean! I'm very, very impressed! Hope t hear more from you soon! :) x
espressogoddess chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Awwwww... you made my heart melt :')
login password chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
I love this story! "It's so fluffy I'm gonna die!" :P . I'm so glad there's a happy ending. You did make my day brighter, I thank you. & I'm so excited that you've started another story! I can't wait to see where it will go!
:D
scrubso chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Wow, that was so nice. I completely loved it and it did make me quite happy to read it. It was a beautifully written scene.
Honkytonkangel chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Aaw so cute, but also a little bit naughty with G sneaking into the abbey. Still it was fabulous and I can't wait to read more (or is that the end?)
pussycatwithattitude chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
A lovely start, at least I'm hoping there will be more? I have to admit, I was a little cautious at first when you said you would be adding some lines into it, because Shakespeare's really is poetic language that I thought would not suit the characters all that much, but the way you altered it and incorporated it into your scenes was very well done. Just love the romance! Please write more soon.
LoveJulie35 chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
really great story. will there be more to this story?
brontefan chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
how wonderfully fluffy. :) I loved it!
toons27 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
AWWWWWWW! This is so sweet! and so romantic!

I think you did a great job of re-interpreting the Romeo and Juliet balcony scene with Maria and the Captain! I could totally see something like this happening!