Reviews for The Descent
Crack Pairings Are More Fun chapter 1 . 10/2/2015
You know I'd never thought of this pairing before I read this story- after reading this story I haven't been able to stop thinking about it. Yui and Ayano would be a very awkward couple at first, but I'm convinced that once they got used to each other they would be absolutely adorable. But I should talk about the story, ne? I don't normally like triangles but you made this work well, and kept everyone in character. You gave good reasons for Yui and Ayano to spend more time together, and made the progression of Yui's feelings a smooth, quiet, build-up. I think the thing that has kept me reading this story again and again, though, is how every word from beginning to end just screams Yui. Thank you for writing this, and for giving me something I never knew I wanted so badly.
MC-GAR-IL chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
this is everything I ever (secretly) wanted, I'm just so happy I found this, but sad because my poor baby Yui. I kinda just wanna read this over and over again

MC over and out
Mastodonic chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
The present tense gives it a cool feeling I can't really describe, but I like it; it fits well with the story. I would like to see a sequel to this maybe in past tense and a bit longer, but still the somber mood.
Enis chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
I like the idea of this pairing, definitely something you don't see very often. Despite the shortness of the story, I think it had a good pace to it, and I never got the feeling that it was rushed. I also liked how it took place in a different time and setting, again mixing things up a bit. Would like to see where you take this idea. Keep up the good work.
Marksman chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Loved it 3

This isn't the first time my mind has contemplated about this couple so a sequel would be greatly welcome. XD
Nhame chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Dang, I was planning something Yui/Aya but you beat me to the whole love triangle thing. I'm so slow...

Well, lurking around on /u/ can give a person lots of ideas and they're pretty fast when it comes to updates and gives out links. You can just ignore all the trolls!

As for Yui/Aya, I think Yui is ship-able with every one else. The whole Kyo/Aya and Kyo/Yui war is getting old.

You should totally update or make a sequel, there's not much fanfics like this out there.
Major Mike Powell III chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Well, well, soldier...

HOO-RRAH! 1ยบ review EVAR, btches!

Now...this was interesting, to say the least, yesh.

Yui and Ayano? That's an odd pairing if I evar heard of one, yet you pulled it off pretty damn well here! I'm sure that if, given the circumstances such as the Amusement Club being no more and going their separate ways and such as described here, any pairing can happen and make sense. LOL

So, this little story is a pretty damn good description of the birth and evolution of feelings, and somber as it is, Yui is happy with the end result. Though, of course, there IS room for a sequel, which I fully encourage! :D (Thumbs Up)

Great work, Marine!